2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This will be a an odd comparison - but KB reminds me of Lennox Lewis. Lewis had all the talent and physical skills in the world to be one of the most dominate heavy weight champs in history... but he lacked heart. And that showed in the most crucial of moments and ultimately is why Lewis never lived up to his potential. 

But at least he was a champion...

KB has all the tools most WRs would kill for, but he doesn't get the most from them because he's soft. He doesn't care enough to put in the work and effort you need to become better. He's a guy who got by on his physical gifts for HS and college and expected he could coast on them in the NFL. But you can't.

You'd hope that a contract year on a struggling team would bring out the dog in him, but it hasn't. It's exposed his flaws even more. 

Worst thing these crappy announcers have done today is blaming Benjamin on a play in which he did nothing wrong. I think they did it just to rile up bills' message boarders everywhere. Benjamin was running to the exact spot he was *supposed* to be running to and focusing on the ball, and the db read the play all the way. I am no benjamin fan, but sheesh. He did nothing wrong there AT ALL there.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, since79 said:

What I find strange is a rookie with no veteran leader, Diabol is in the box but a veteran needs him on the sideline.

Daboll has been terrible since day 1. We're halfway through the season. Terrible coordinators have been fired for less. Get rid of him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Just in Atlanta said:

Not the best throw on the pick, but Benjamin is never aggressive enough going for the ball. That, and the roughness penalty. Getting to really dislike this guy’s attitude. 

I thought KB was a great team guy and that is why McClappy brought him in.  I seriously question "the process" .  I believe all the defensive players may as well.  Will not be surprised if they give up.  Why play hard and risk injury when they know that there is no offense to contribute?  Very likely McClappy loses the locker room.  Imagine how bad it will get after getting embarrassed by the Pats on national tv.

Anderson looks pretty darn good to me.  Think he put that int where he expected Benjamin to get to, and he just didn't get there