2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Just in Atlanta said:

Not the best throw on the pick, but Benjamin is never aggressive enough going for the ball. That, and the roughness penalty. Getting to really dislike this guy’s attitude. 

This will be a an odd comparison - but KB reminds me of Lennox Lewis. Lewis had all the talent and physical skills in the world to be one of the most dominate heavy weight champs in history... but he lacked heart. And that showed in the most crucial of moments and ultimately is why Lewis never lived up to his potential. 

But at least he was a champion...

KB has all the tools most WRs would kill for, but he doesn't get the most from them because he's soft. He doesn't care enough to put in the work and effort you need to become better. He's a guy who got by on his physical gifts for HS and college and expected he could coast on them in the NFL. But you can't.

You'd hope that a contract year on a struggling team would bring out the dog in him, but it hasn't. It's exposed his flaws even more. 

• Like (+1) 1

At this point I say they go after 300 yards passing, no matter how many picks it costs. 

Im rather dictate our moral victory to the defense than have to pick one after the game.

#winningmeaninglessmoralvictories! 

2 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

At least Frank Reich is finally having a good day 

Damn you 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....how is it that the "fire everybody" yipsters typing from the safe confines under their desks NEVER once offer up a viable list of replacement candidates starting with GM and then coaching?....in my 56th year of following this club, I'm either dumber than I thought or a masochist by nature...........

Don't need to 

Just now, pop gun said:

I really have to wonder now if McBean will survive the year.  

I thought it was a no brainer they were given awhile to succeed but this is and has been way more unacceptable performances than have been good.  

I don’t want them gone, but I’m ok with telling them to get their ish together next year.   They’ll have their QB, with their guys.  Be competitive and the multiple blowouts better stop.  

I know we'll win again before the season is done, but I don't think 1 or 2 more wins, at most, can be expected.  The defense was the only thing keeping us in games and it looks like they have given up on the offense just like we all have.  They have no faith in the Bills scoring, so they are just going through the motions as well. 

I'm sure all of this is great for the "culture", though.

Just now, Looper said:

I'm sure the Hughes comments and the offense blowing last week's game affected the mentality of the defense. I know, they're pros and should still give 100%, but attitude is everything.

We all know how mentally weak this team is. 

It starts with the coach.