2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, jrober38 said:

McDermott and Beane need to be on the hot seat. 

These blow out performances and inability to score 7 points on a weekly basis are completely unacceptable.

The Bills are averaging under 8 points per game over their last four games. UNBELIEVABLE 

Just a brutal performance again. 

I hope Terry actually does something to get us on the right track. 

We are going down the drain. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

it's a good thing. Embrace the tank.

Lol they don't really have to try harder to tank. And I'm fine with it, even though last year would have been the year to do it. 

I'm just not confident in them making moves. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Peter said:

McCoach has a knack for getting blown out . . . even against previously one win teams.

It is very hard to be optimistic about the near future.  McBeane have not instilled a lot of confidence . . . now matter how many times the word process crosses their lips.

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

McDermott and Beane need to be on the hot seat. 

These blow out performances and inability to score 7 points on a weekly basis are completely unacceptable.

The Bills are averaging under 8 points per game over their last four games. UNBELIEVABLE 

Jrober you were so right about Josh Allen! He’s awful and has no business playing in such a dazzling offense surrounded by amazing talent!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Do you just copy paste everything? Because it seems like you have 2 modes: complaining about Castillo or complaining about McD. 

Ahhh someone trying to defend. Ok. How many blowout losses now on McD resume. 

Or is the 3-10 record when not causing 2 or more TO what you want to hang your hat on?

• Like (+1) 1