2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Lock those threads, shut the whole thing down, cancel the rest of the season and refund the season ticket holders 100% And fire all these misfit idiots. Am I missing anything! 

Yes you are. I wish they would have just moved to Toronto..lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I dare anyone to watch this game objectively and not come to this conclusion: two teams headed in opposite directions 

This has been one of the worst games, aside from week 17 bus-runs

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I dare anyone to watch this game objectively and not come to this conclusion: two teams headed in opposite directions 

im not impressed with indy...we were moving the ball consistently til we did something stupid

11 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Ah, censorship, so that's what it's coming to.

....Grandma said, "POWER corrupts"......old broad was NEVER wrong.......vial language...of course...personal insults and attacks?...ditto......threats or similar innuendos?...same...politics?...NOT in football......spirited FOOTBALL debate with decorum?...isn't that the premise of existence?...what did I miss?.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 minute ago, PeterDude said:

Shows how much of a whiff the Allen pick was.

You can pick Allen if you have a legitimate starting option on the roster who can keep him on the bench. 

Drafting him and putting him in a competition with Nate Peterman and AJ McCarron was completely insane. 

Trading up for a guy with the 7th overall pick who has no business being on the field was nuts. I get that we're not drafting a finished product, but with how overwhelmed he's been this year it's hard to imagine he's anything more than a long shot at becoming a franchise QB, and we drafted that guy with a top 10 pick. 

It’s honestly baffling how little scrutiny management gets for the make-up of the team this year. Especially on offence. There are receivers in the CFL that are better than what the Bills dress every Sunday. 

And to to not start the season with a veteran QB is a fireable offense. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Shows how much of a whiff the Allen pick was.

Allen isn't even playing and you try and bring him up. Keep trying to get that date with him, even if he keeps turning you down. He already has a girlfriend.  So no reason to hate on Allen, Peterdudette.

Edited by BB@Shooter

Just now, fan_in_tx said:

Not that it matters but why did the clock continue to run with 11:34 on the clock 2nd and 10 Ivory runs for 6 out of bounds?  Seems like red gave the stop clock sign.  I hate the nfl

Now you can cry the Bills got ripped off

Just now, Tcali said:

im not impressed with indy...we were moving the ball consistently til we did something stupid

I'm not impressed with Indy at all. We are heading in an awful direction and being destroyed by this lameass team is all the proof you need. Marlon Mack?!

• Like (+1) 1