2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, BillsRdue said:

Lock those threads, shut the whole thing down, cancel the rest of the season and refund the season ticket holders 100% And fire all these misfit idiots. Am I missing anything! 

You missed "go buy another box of wine for the shades of gray book club."

Just now, Scott7975 said:

That's a true statement but the offensive problems go way beyond just QB.

I have no idea if that's true.

This is the most incompetent QB play I've seen since JP Losman in 2006. 

It's hard to evaluate anything happening on offense when you're this bad at the QB spot every week. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Anderson is Ortoning it down the field today - constantly throwing short of the sticks.  He didn’t want to leave his couch and it shows.

I don't think people realize that QBs all over the league throw short of the sticks all the damn time.  The difference is their receivers make plays.

3 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

That's what you get with a stubborn faith based coach IMO.  Like a religious zealot, they are right and everyone else is wrong, no matter what is put in front of their faces.

You have officially just outdone yourself. Words can't even begin to cover it. Get back in the shed with the rest of the tools.

Edited by BB@Shooter

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I don't think people realize that QBs all over the league throw short of the sticks all the damn time.  The difference is their receivers make plays.

Bills are checking down with 3 defenders at the first down line who run in and hammer the receiver immediately way short

3 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

That's what you get with a stubborn faith based coach IMO.  Like a religious zealot, they are right and everyone else is wrong, no matter what facts are put in front of their faces.

Anything faith based is a very bad idea and only leads to ignorance.