1st half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Man, I’m glad I was never in a foxhole with any of you quitters. The first sign of adversity you’re all ready to quit. Weak. 

Right? Low talent roster and a development year and they act suprised this is the outcome.  Keep calling for people to get fired. Keep threatening to stop being a fan. Itll be nice to not have to read all the drivel until progress is made next year.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I do blame Whaley for leaving us with the worst salary cap situation in the league. I hate this season trust me but it's what I expected. Next year should be much better and if it isn't they'll be on the hot seat.

From what I remember, we didn't have the worst salary cap situation in the league.

Edited by Bangarang

Just now, gobills1212 said:

Right? Low talent roster and a development year and they act suprised this is the outcome.  Keep calling for people to get fired. Keep threatening to stop being a fan. Itll be nice to not have to read all the drivel until progress is made next year.

Who built the low talent Roster?  

Just now, Success said:

Sums it up for me.  We know the season is shot, but give the fans something Throw us a bone.

....cue up the late, great John McKay tape about "executing the offense".......followed by the late great Dandy Don and "turn out the lights....."........gawd awful..............

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...yup...that certainly is the answer......good Lord........hate non-parental control Sundays.............

great counter-argument. Remember the last time the Bills played the Colts? McDermott punted on 4th and short in IND territory late in overtime and ended up winning despite the fact that IND could have ran the clock out causing a tie and virtually eliminating them from the precious playoffs where they got to kick a fg? That's when I was done with McDermott. Maybe a few more people will be after they are blown out by a team other than LAx2, NO, BAL, GB, NYJ. Because this Colts team is bad and now they don't have the snow to slow them down to our historically pathetic level.