1st half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

I think everyone knew it would be a bad year. Losing to Houston in a tight game like last week was not a problem. Or it wasn’t for me at least. Except having peterman as on the roster and throwing the game away.

The problem is the constant blow outs and Mcds love affair With Peterman.

I don’t know any NFL team that has been blown out as much as the Bills the last 22 games 

Precisely..a struggle this year was expected due to teardown of the roster by mcbeane..but some of these mistakes are inexcusable ..Mcbeane essentially sabatoged our team with having two inexperienced signal callers at the most important position in sports..teddy b was out there..and other competent options..only now they decides to sign a vet because of their inability to evaluate a roster .

• Like (+1) 2

I know we'll win again before the season is done, but I don't think 1 or 2 more wins, at most, can be expected.  The defense was the only thing keeping us in games and it looks like they have given up on the offense just like we all have.  They have no faith in the Bills scoring, so they are just going through the motions as well. 

I'm sure all of this is great for the "culture", though.

Just now, joesixpack said:

I'm giving it real thought because at least there, angry whiners can be downvoted into silence.

Seems like a good place for you.

Anyone I disagree with just get them away.

You don't say anything, you can never defend your points.

Stop considering, go to reddit.

• SDS unpinned this topic