1st half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Let peterman play his way off the team the rest of the season if he's that bad

Anderson playing is such a freaking waste of time

The fact that Peterman hasn't played his way off the team yet is a screaming indictment of this staff.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

They add 0?

The rebuild defense is getting its doors blown off. What the ***** does that have to do with KB and Clay?

First, your initial response stated that trading KB and Clay,  "would extend the rebuild by 10 years."  Still waiting a justification to that ridiculous/snarky response. 

Now that you've shifted your justification, Are you watching?   Clay is expensive, a loafer, and getting rid of him opens valuable cap space. 

KB loafing around leads to an INT.    

Neither are interested.  Trade them.  Use whatever low pick you get for a defensive player.  

20 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

These guys need to start playing with some pride and self respect. 

Our coach hasn’t had this team fired up to call almost every game this year. You can see it. But the players also know that the management had no intentions to win this year. So why would they play their hardest? That’s like if you were working for a company that you knew at the end of the year it was getting shut down. The entire year everyone would be basically going through the motions so to speak. That’s the Buffalo Bills. McDermott gets one more year with better talent then the entire coaching staff needs to go. Starting with Daboll. If Allen doesn’t work out then Beane should get one more chance and then he should go to

7 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

It's our stupid fans why the Bills never get better.

Peterman was playing great last week then made one mistake on the pick-6 and he doesn't get a chance to bounce back.

The Bills were losing and had only 3 points last week with Allen in there for more than half the game. Peterman at least moved the ball.

The fans have nothing to with the success or failure of sports teams

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dave mcbride said:

My biggest beef is that the team is so horribly boring. The offense is the dullest unit I've watched in years.

I'm sure Anderson being here only two weeks has something to do with that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

It's a bad game in a bad season that just about EVERYONE knew was gonna be a bad season.

And yet, week in and week out you, and others like you are rage-filled and full of bile.

It's completely illogical.

I think everyone knew it would be a bad year. Losing to Houston in a tight game like last week was not a problem. Or it wasn’t for me at least. Except having peterman as on the roster and throwing the game away.

The problem is the constant blow outs and Mcds love affair With Peterman.

I don’t know any NFL team that has been blown out as much as the Bills the last 22 games 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I think I'm gonna move to Reddit.

This place is gonna be like a leper colony this week. Full of misery, anger, angst and depressed resignation.

Is the game over ???

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Its sad that we had to tear out Whaley's terrible core, but that's what happens with years of bad front offices.

I'm sure I could make something where you don't even have to post this in two years. It'll just take whaleys name out and insert Beane.

Or whoever the ***** the GM is, we can go with McDermott. No one knows what goes on over there. Again, that goes up to the Pegulas.