Gronk likely out tomorrow vs Bears

DBilz2500

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

He's a big guy.  When he goes down, there's a lot of energy moving through his frame.

Big guys break down faster than smaller guys.

He strikes me as the kind of ex-football player who will walk with a limp in his 40s.

Most NFL players do.  Gronk has had alot of injuries.  For a guy who claims hes never spent a single game check maybe it's time to hang em up.  

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

In other words, he's not well enough for a regionally televised game, but should be good to go for a nationally televised game.  The NFL is becoming so much clearer.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Can only hope Mack and that defense punish Brady, but probably not due to that quick release.  Love to see a Jets and Pats loss if we win.  I know I’m almost wanting to compete for the #1 pick, but not there yet.

I am really, really hoping mack knocks the ***** right out of brady today!!

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

In other words, he's not well enough for a regionally televised game, but should be good to go for a nationally televised game.  The NFL is becoming so much clearer.

More like not healthy enough for an out of conf. game. 

Time to hang em up

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Can only hope Mack and that defense punish Brady, but probably not due to that quick release.  Love to see a Jets and Pats loss if we win.  I know I’m almost wanting to compete for the #1 pick, but not there yet.

Jam receivers at the line- push up the middle. Mix some blitzes in there. It is the only way you beat Brady.