Gronk likely out tomorrow vs Bears

DBilz2500

1 minute ago, COTC said:

Man. It’s seems every game he has a nagging problem. This guy is more injury proned than Samantha was. 

#Wont matter. 

That’s what happens when your body is held together by steroids and tide pods 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, mrags said:

That’s what happens when your body is held together by steroids and tide pods 

He's a big guy.  When he goes down, there's a lot of energy moving through his frame.

Big guys break down faster than smaller guys.

He strikes me as the kind of ex-football player who will walk with a limp in his 40s.

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

He's a big guy.  When he goes down, there's a lot of energy moving through his frame.

He strikes me as the kind of ex-football player who will walk with a limp in his 40s.

That and the roids. 

• Like (+1) 3

I do ****ing hate him for the crap he pulled on Tre, but honestly sympathize with the injuries that guy has to deal with. With the hits he takes, waking up on Mondays has to feel miserable. I can't blame him for contemplating retirement for these past couple of years and the sooner he does it, be better life he'll have after football.

Also, what's with the steroid comments? Pure ignorance...

I have zilch in the way of sympathy this guy.

I heard too many Pats fans try to excuse what he did to Tre with the whole “what was he supposed to do? They kept interfering with him” idiocy.  They were up by 3 scores late in the 4th quarter.  How can that possibly be frustrating?

i can’t stand the guy now.  

1 hour ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

I do ****ing hate him for the crap he pulled on Tre, but honestly sympathize with the injuries that guy has to deal with. With the hits he takes, waking up on Mondays has to feel miserable. I can't blame him for contemplating retirement for these past couple of years and the sooner he does it, be better life he'll have after football.

Also, what's with the steroid comments? Pure ignorance...

I don’t have any sympathy for thugs. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Believe it or not, he’s not even 30 yet.