Tua Tagoviola is a beast

buffaloboyinATL

18 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Dude. Tennessee. That’s like crowing about beating up on middle Tennessee valley state 

The announcers never put the game into context, they scream and crow that beating The Citadel means more Super Bowl wins than Brady and Montana combined 

11 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Lets see how he does against LSU in 2 weeks.

I love this kid and think hes the real deal

he's for real, a great college QB, placing him in the HoF for his NFL career is a bit premature

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

he's for real, a great college QB, placing him in the HoF for his NFL career is a bit premature

I do not see anybody proclaiming Tua as a sure fire NFL HOF QB.

But he does possess skills that make NFL scouts take notice.

He has the arm, the accuracy, the anticipation, the field vision, the leadership, the internal drive to get better, ...

He's not just a great college QB, he is the best college QB playing right now.

If he continues playing at this level next year, or improves, there every reason to believe he has the potential to be the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft.

50 minutes ago, Cynical said:

I do not see anybody proclaiming Tua as a sure fire NFL HOF QB.

But he does possess skills that make NFL scouts take notice.

He has the arm, the accuracy, the anticipation, the field vision, the leadership, the internal drive to get better, ...

He's not just a great college QB, he is the best college QB playing right now.

If he continues playing at this level next year, or improves, there every reason to believe he has the potential to be the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft.

I heard a stat that the team is averaging 38 points per game......in the 1st half!!!

Tua has 25 TDs and 0 ints and he has not played a down in the 4th quarter.

The team is averaging more than 9 yards per play.

Out of 480 minutes of football, the team has only been losing for 70 seconds.

It would seem that nobody could maintain stats like this but, like the Tide or hate them; something very special is happening down there.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

As a fan of football there is nothing more i enjoy than to see than a QB have a great college and NFL career. Not many of them around.

Cripes, you are going to win 49-0 anyway, teach the kid to drop back in the pocket and read and react to what is happening, instead of stomping a cupcake and thinking this is a blueprint for the pros

------------------

to put it another way, my nephew's town plays another local town in baseball, 8-10 year olds, nothing too seriuos

the other team wins a lot but they insist all throws to the plate are rolled in, instead of thrown in, not letting the kids learn to play the game

that's what Bama does to its QBs, they have to roll the ball to home plate instead of throwing it and risking something out there

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.