Worst Fall season ever.

On 10/20/2018 at 6:50 PM, Augie said:

I picked my 90 year old mother up today at her retirement home and took her to lunch. It’s ALWAYS Fall Season there. They’re falling all over the place! [/n]

In Atlanta we went quickly from warm 90 degree highs right into the 60’s, totally skipping the 80’s and 70’s. I love the 80’s, and prefer 90 to 60 because I enjoy playing tennis. I HATE to sweat and be cold at the same time. It reminds me of shoveling snow.  My kids have told me forever I was scarred by growing up in Buffalo, and that may be true. Loved it as a kid, but......love to go back in spring/summer/fall now, and maybe brief trips in the winter. 

Augie, You are devilish. :devil:

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

That was a long time ago..now you wear socks to bed to ward of the gout.

Was awesome yesterday on the porch watching football @56 degrees. Prolly low 40s when I came in about 10PM ! Loved it!

I just hope you were wearing pants...or at least shorts! 

11 hours ago, Augie said:

I just hope you were wearing pants...or at least shorts! 

A neighbor reported to the police that there was a suspicious person next door on the porch only wearing a thong and prancing around. When asked for a more detailed description the neighbor said that his bountiful cheeks were very dimpled  and jiggly. :devil:

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, JohnC said:

A neighbor reported to the police that there was a suspicious person next door on the porch only wearing a thong and prancing around. When asked for a more detailed description the neighbor said that his bountiful cheeks were very dimpled  and jiggly. :devil:

hail damage