The national media has made their picks. Bills-Colts game predictions:

16 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Right.  We all know that media professionals in general don't bother to prepare for their jobs, especially former NFL players.

Some do, and based on what some write it is apparent that they don’t.  

Ive read some their stories and they don’t  speak of what the Bills do right.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

13 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I like them with the spread this week... same as last week..

So do I.  I would imagine most people would especially this week.  Luck has added a bunch of garbage time numbers to his stats and I think the defense will shut him down most of the game.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, krf139 said:

We beat them last year with the mighty Joe Webb III at qb.  I like our chances 

Lol.   Yeah.  For half a game and the Colts scored 7 while Webb didn’t until Shady broke one long run in OT 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, vincec said:

It's amazing that the Bills are 7.5 point underdogs to a 1-5 team and that almost no one thinks they can win. Shows the lack of respect for the team nationally.

Seriously, that has to be some kind of record.   

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

To be honest.  

Id bet many of them don’t.  

Yeah, there is no way. There are a few that do watch many games, but most of them watch highlights and look at the stats, just like the rest of us.

2 hours ago, vincec said:

It's amazing that the Bills are 7.5 point underdogs to a 1-5 team and that almost no one thinks they can win. Shows the lack of respect for the team nationally.

Every ounce of which is justified.

We'll get respect when we do something to earn it.

17 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

22-13 Colts. Anderson makes a few nice throws, but is intercepted 2 times and gets sacked a bunch. Neither team runs with authority. J Mills has his worst outing to date as J Sheard  has multiple sacks. Clay has a nice game.

Does Wind Mills ever have a decent outing?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, vincec said:

Probably more so for the QB's as opposed to the team. I mean, seriously, we just pulled a journeyman QB out of retirement and he's starting.

• Like (+1) 1

Every single week people whine that nobody in the national media respects the Bills.  We're starting a QB we signed less than two weeks ago who hasn't started a game since 2016 and who had his only good year 11(!) years ago.  The fact that he gives us the best chance to win is downright appalling.  Our defense is playing light's out right now but our offense is just putrid.  If Anderson can jump start it and the defense holds then we can talk about how the media dumps on us unfairly but until then this team needs to actually earn respect, not just feel entitled to it.

• Thank you (+1) 1