The national media has made their picks. Bills-Colts game predictions:

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

ESPN

ctswkztf2nzbcpuxbmjg.jpg

SB Nation 

nsek0glirpdtxtu4vyen.jpg

tsbuoe7ee7udmsqimfkn.jpg

2 weeks in a row for LaConfora

It's amazing that the Bills are 7.5 point underdogs to a 1-5 team and that almost no one thinks they can win. Shows the lack of respect for the team nationally.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, vincec said:

It's amazing that the Bills are 7.5 point underdogs to a 1-5 team and that almost no one thinks they can win. Shows the lack of respect for the team nationally.

The offense has been stagnant most of the season but the Defense has been outstanding since MCDERMOTT “spoke” with LF @ halftime week 2.  

7.5 seems high to me

But I’m not an expert 

6 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Hmm let's make fun of the experts who have been more right than wrong on this team...

Homerism much here? And I though BBMB was bad..

Many are saying it’s what we expected from them. 

A 1-5 team and 7.5 does seem a lot

The “all star” Andrew Luck hasn’t been winning games. 

Even last year when the Bills had a winning record not many picked the Bills

So yeah.   “making fun” of them is warranted 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Not much love for the Bills D from the “experts” in the national media...

Unlike many Bills fans, especially the homers, the "experts" watch numerous NFL games every week so they have a good idea of how futile the Bills are on offense ... even before they had to start their QB du jour.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

Unlike many Bills fans, especially the homers, the "experts" watch numerous NFL games every week so they have a good idea of how futile the Bills are on offense ... even before they had to start their QB du jour.

To be honest.  

Id bet many of them don’t.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

What about the defence though as per my statement?

The way they are playing they should be ready to give Luck plenty this week, but it’s never mentioned.. 

I'd guess that their picks are opposite of the bills record when picking against bills (4-2).

It's pretty easy to pick against the bills this year barring a great defensive performance and average play from the offense in the same game.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

To be honest.  

Id bet many of them don’t.  

Right.  We all know that media professionals in general don't bother to prepare for their jobs, especially former NFL players.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

What about the defence though as per my statement?

The way they are playing they should be ready to give Luck plenty this week, but it’s never mentioned.. 

Who's saying that the Colts are going to blow the Bills out except possibly the Las Vegas bookmakers?   Most don't think the Bills can score many points, so all Indy has to do is score one more.

Just now, SoTier said:

Who's saying that the Colts are going to blow the Bills out except possibly the Las Vegas bookmakers?   Most don't think the Bills can score many points, so all Indy has to do is score one more.

Who’s saying that?

Im saying the Bills D gets no love - simple as that..