The national media has made their picks. Bills-Colts game predictions:

1 minute ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Every single week people whine that nobody in the national media respects the Bills.  We're starting a QB we signed less than two weeks ago who hasn't started a game since 2016 and who had his only good year 11(!) years ago.  The fact that he gives us the best chance to win is downright appalling.  Our defense is playing light's out right now but our offense is just putrid.  If Anderson can jump start it and the defense holds then we can talk about how the media dumps on us unfairly but until then this team needs to actually earn respect, not just feel entitled to it.

Just don’t make mistakes and take unnecessary sack or risks.  

He shold do OK.   Let Shady and Ivory handle the load.   

6 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Hmm let's make fun of the experts who have been more right than wrong on this team...

Homerism much here? And I though BBMB was bad..

Well...it is a Bills message board.  So, like, people here like, like the Bills and stuff and junk.  Ya know.  Like.

Maybe you can go back to BBMB and wait for it to make a come back.

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Every ounce of which is justified.

We'll get respect when we do something to earn it.

I guess the argument people are making is what exactly has a 1 and 5 team done to "earn it"?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

In all seriousness, I think the Bills win this this game. 

They really haven’t even played a bad team this year. I’d be shocked if they haven’t had one of the more difficult schedules up to this point.  Not a single team below .500 and most leading their division. 

Balt: 4-2

LAC: 4-2

Min: 3-2

GB: 3-2

Ten: 3-3

Hou: 3-3

Ind: 1-5

2 hours ago, dubs said:

They really haven’t even played a bad team this year. I’d be shocked if they haven’t had one of the more difficult schedules up to this point.  Not a single team below .500 and most leading their division. 

the first half of the season the bills have the 4th toughest schedule int the nfl with 5 out of 8 on the road.  the 2nd half we have the 3rd easiest.

5 division games and i believe 5 out of 8 at home. if anderson can turn into rich gannon or josh catches fire, we could go 6-2.

if we lose today, then mcbeane might as well start tooling the roster for 2019 starting now before the trade deadline.

send kb....a 2nd next year and a 2nd in 2020  for carr and cooper.

12 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Every single week people whine that nobody in the national media respects the Bills.  We're starting a QB we signed less than two weeks ago who hasn't started a game since 2016 and who had his only good year 11(!) years ago.  The fact that he gives us the best chance to win is downright appalling.  Our defense is playing light's out right now but our offense is just putrid.  If Anderson can jump start it and the defense holds then we can talk about how the media dumps on us unfairly but until then this team needs to actually earn respect, not just feel entitled to it.

no worries,  nate saves the day with 3 unanswered td drives in the 4th qtr.  vegas furious again and we get 30 flags thrown on us next week.

bills win 24-23

Edited by billsredneck1

6 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

the first half of the season the bills have the 4th toughest schedule int the nfl with 5 out of 8 on the road.  the 2nd half we have the 3rd easiest.

5 division games and i believe 5 out of 8 at home. if anderson can turn into rich gannon or josh catches fire, we could go 6-2.

if we lose today, then mcbeane might as well start tooling the roster for 2019 starting now before the trade deadline.

send kb....a 2nd next year and a 2nd in 2020  for carr and cooper.

The only way KB shows any value is to actually catch 90% of the passes and not 30% 

18 hours ago, vincec said:

It's amazing that the Bills are 7.5 point underdogs to a 1-5 team and that almost no one thinks they can win. Shows the lack of respect for the team nationally.

We have 2 wins and the wost QB situation in the league- plus the colts are home. Maybe some of it is disrespect however we have been lousy in 2 of the 3 phases of football.

19 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Hmm let's make fun of the experts who have been more right than wrong on this team...

Homerism much here? And I though BBMB was bad..

I mean, you are on the Buffalo Bills message board. Expecting to see anything else than a spattering of homerism is like the “expert” fans being mad the team isn’t very good when literally everyone should have known we’d take a bit of a step back this season. 

5 hours ago, dubs said:

my account was hacked!!  I would never write something so ridiculous!