2 Homey's From Bull's to Fill Bill's Roster Spot in 2019

T master

This year has shown the Bills where their deficiency's are uncertain groups on the roster & in the past the Bills have let some home grown talent slip through their hands the likes of Kahlil Mack, James Stark, Gronk & others so i would think the Bills brass would hopefully keep an eye open a little closer to home now even though this is a new staff .

I hope they can here things happening in their own back yard .

Our WR corp isn't that great this year & although we supposedly have the Bills future QB in hand i hope they don't just quit looking at the talent that could be out there especially being so close !

The Buffalo Bulls have 3 players this year on their roster that are making some noise that could be pick ups for the Bills, at least 2 i would like to see them look very closely at 1 a WR Anthony Johnson the other their QBTyree Jackson, let me know what you think & if you have heard any good things about these players I am just hereing about them but their high light tapes look pretty good !

Of course all high lights are just that they don't show any bad so i guess that is what i'm asking of you other Bills fans is there any bad that comes along with these players that would be reason for the Bills to look else where or are these guys legit ?? 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/19/buffalo-bills-bulls-tyree-jackson-khalil-hodge-university-at-buffalo-anthony-johnson/

Edited by T master

Tyree Jackson will be a TE or WR in the NFL.

Johnson the WR is moving up eveyrones boards.

That LB #4 Kahlil Hodge is looking real good too

\

Edited by JMF2006
deleted link it was the same as ops

Still...there's a vocal minority on this site who all have their 'pass/fail' criteria for players, and they consider these traits the end allof selection criteria.  I merely made the suggestion to lighten the discussion. At 6' 7" and 245, I think he could make a fine addition to any team.  For the Bills' sake, I hope he says his prayers.

9 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The guy is 6-7 and 245

11 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Seems to be....or is it not?

Depends on which day, and who (whom?) you're talking to.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

I’d love Johnson or Hodge. Heck, I’d love Jackson too but at what cost and what round. We don’t need to spend a high draft pick on another QB at this point. 4th round at the highest for him. 

And i I wouldn’t claim Gronk is a Buffalo guy. He’s a douche that’s done everything possible to leave Buffalo behind. He didn’t graduate from a Williamsville North. He left his junior year and moved to PA because it was better for his football career. In high school? Really?  

Amyway, I’m sick of people saying he was a Williamsville Notth grad she he clearly was not. 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

I’d love Johnson or Hodge. Heck, I’d love Jackson too but at what cost and what round. We don’t need to spend a high draft pick on another QB at this point. 4th round at the highest for him. 

And i I wouldn’t claim Gronk is a Buffalo guy. He’s a douche that’s done everything possible to leave Buffalo behind. He didn’t graduate from a Williamsville North. He left his junior year and moved to PA because it was better for his football career. In high school? Really?  

Amyway, I’m sick of people saying he was a Williamsville Notth grad she he clearly was not. 

If he were a Pennsylvanian who moved to Williamsville for his senior year, Buffalonians would still say he's a Buffalo guy.

37 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

If he were a Pennsylvanian who moved to Williamsville for his senior year, Buffalonians would still say he's a Buffalo guy.

He’s an embarrassment to the human race. He’s about as dumb as an individual as you could find. 

Im a graduate of Williamsville North and he gives my former school a bad name. 

3 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Tyree Jackson looks awkward when he throws. 

He has a big windup. Always has and I was hoping he’d clean it up but he hasn’t 

that’s why he isn’t a high round QB yet, he is very inconsistent.. but he’s still great for a team like UB so I’m glad he’s my guy. And he’s definitely staying for his SR season