Jets release Terrelle Pryor; reports he is healthy

YoloinOhio

Terrelle Pryor = a Logan Thomas experiment that was successful. Emphasis on the "was." But I'd bet the house that the odds of Pryor being a good WR again far exceed the odds of Thomas ever becoming a good TE. Not that I hate Thomas; he was worth keeping (and actually, you know, playing so we can see if there's any use in keeping him). But for the Bills, Pryor is a perfect fit. No long term commitment, just an extended tryout, and certainly nobody's blocking him from getting playing time.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm guessing you haven't watched the Bills WRs the past couple years then...

So he played bad for your fantasy team, therefore they shouldn't sign him. 

Solid reasoning there.

I'm not opposed to kicking the tires on terrelle Pryor at all...

The guy is atleast an athlete. This team has no athletes on the offensive side of the ball at skill positions outside of shady.

the guy went off for like 200 yards and a TD that season. Yea, kick the tires on those stats. He sucks.  

16 minutes ago, Idandria said:

the guy went off for like 200 yards and a TD that season. Yea, kick the tires on those stats. He sucks.  

That's almost better than what anyone on this team will do. I'm not saying sign him for 5 yrs 50 mil. Bring him in for a year, Deonte Thompson was their best receiver last year.

Save your fantasy football stuff for fantasy football. You were in what? A 10 or 12 team league? With maybe 2 or 3 receivers on a team, it's not how football works. 

But please, continue to base football opinions off of your fantasy team from 3 years ago.

12 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Keeping tabs...How about we start activity pursuing players that can help us at the most pathetic position group in the nfl? How about, don’t wait until after the Jets bring him back. Then leak out that we almost cared. Instead of keeping tabs. Use American currency to purchase the professional WR. Then insert him into that pathetic group of currents. Just do things, instead of half ass mentioning it while another team acts

Does he want to come here? 

Keeping tabs to me - means we reached out and want to bring him in, but he is not ready to sign here.

He might be waiting to see if something else opens up on a better team or at least back to the team he has already been on.

You make it sound like they are not trying to get some of these players.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm guessing you haven't watched the Bills WRs the past couple years then...

So he played bad for your fantasy team, therefore they shouldn't sign him. 

Solid reasoning there.

I'm not opposed to kicking the tires on terrelle Pryor at all...

The guy is atleast an athlete. This team has no athletes on the offensive side of the ball at skill positions outside of shady.

Yikes, amazing the lengths we go to shoot holes in something that might work.  Id take 3 random FA receivers over what we have now its so bad

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 12:12 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

That's almost better than what anyone on this team will do. I'm not saying sign him for 5 yrs 50 mil. Bring him in for a year, Deonte Thompson was their best receiver last year.

Save your fantasy football stuff for fantasy football. You were in what? A 10 or 12 team league? With maybe 2 or 3 receivers on a team, it's not how football works. 

But please, continue to base football opinions off of your fantasy team from 3 years ago.

Pryor looking good! 

• Haha (+1) 1

I report, he is who we thought he was.  A steaming hot pile of garbaggio.  He doesn’t deserve to wear a Bills uni.  Really wish we cut KB, Clay, Sweet Nate Pete and Pryor tomorrow.

clay could be the most useless good player in  the league.  He doesn’t suck.....but he’s just so useless.

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I report, he is who we thought he was.  A steaming hot pile of garbaggio.  He doesn’t deserve to wear a Bills uni.  Really wish we cut KB, Clay, Sweet Nate Pete and Pryor tomorrow.

clay could be the most useless good player in  the league.  He doesn’t suck.....but he’s just so useless.

I think cutting KB and Sweet Nate would be perceived as detrimental to the process, or a verification that the process has failed, at least in part.

That's why it ain't gonna happen.

9 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I think cutting KB and Sweet Nate would be perceived as detrimental to the process, or a verification that the process has failed, at least in part.

That's why it ain't gonna happen.

They played their QB situation completely wrong.  That’s why Sweet Nate Pete is still on the roster.  McD will be our HC and Sweet Nate Pete will not be on the Bills next year.  If that happens, than this strange crusade will be dead.  Thankfully