Jets release Terrelle Pryor; reports he is healthy

YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, Nelius said:

He's awful but it's that bad. I'm all for it.

The kid had over 1k receiving with the Browns one season. THE BROWNS!!!

How bad could he possibly be? Cut KB and Peterman and sign Pryor or Rishard Matthews and Tom Savage who was just released.

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why are they releasing him if he’s only going to be out 2 weeks and they want him back?

How is this even possible? I thought they couldn't release an injured player and it was against the CBA unless they put him on IR and gave him a setttlement once healthy or reached and injury settlement with him.

Either way the Bills should pick him up...He would at the least give some much needed athleticism to our group.

Edited by matter2003

On 10/21/2018 at 9:44 AM, matter2003 said:

How is this even possible? I thought they couldn't release an injured player and it was against the CBA unless they put him on IR and gave him a setttlement once healthy or reached and injury settlement with him.

Either way the Bills should pick him up...He would at the least give some much needed athleticism to our group.

Something is fishy here... if he has a groin tear as the Jets say how could he play Sunday? 

Keeping tabs...How about we start activity pursuing players that can help us at the most pathetic position group in the nfl? How about, don’t wait until after the Jets bring him back. Then leak out that we almost cared. Instead of keeping tabs. Use American currency to purchase the professional WR. Then insert him into that pathetic group of currents. Just do things, instead of half ass mentioning it while another team acts

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Anybody suggesting Pryor as an option hasn’t seen him play the last couple years. 

He is terrible. 

I'm guessing you haven't watched the Bills WRs the past couple years then...

59 minutes ago, Idandria said:

I had Pryor in my fantasy team a couple years back.. I drafted him high after his one good year. He was a COLLOSAL bust. No thanks. 

So he played bad for your fantasy team, therefore they shouldn't sign him. 

Solid reasoning there.

I'm not opposed to kicking the tires on terrelle Pryor at all...

The guy is atleast an athlete. This team has no athletes on the offensive side of the ball at skill positions outside of shady.

• Like (+1) 2