London sports bar showing Bills and NFL games

jahnyc

6 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

London is a gigantic world city.  You can eat unbelievably great food there every day of the week, if you go to the right places.

Your stereotype nonsense is stupid.

He's probably never been... Chip shops are my heroin... -The food even rocks at the open-air markets!...

10 hours ago, jahnyc said:

Any recommendation for a good sports bar in London that will show the Bills game against Indy and other NFL games?  Staying in Mayfair but I should be able get to other places pretty easily.

you oughta rock down to   electric avenue..they may be showing it there

10 hours ago, jahnyc said:

Thanks!  Have been enjoying our time in London and visiting with our daughter.  

Excellent news. It is, in my admittedly biaised opinion, the best city in the world. The Hipperdrome is your best bet I think. 

Whereabouts does your daughter live jahnyc?

Hippodrome was crowded and overall pretty good to watch the Bills play the Colts.  They showed all of the NFL games upstairs (except for maybe the Browns) and they set up a separate viewing area for the Bills-Colts, which was comprised of a small sitting area with maybe six or seven rows with three chairs in a row plus a long sofa along the side of the seating area.  Only one Indy fan in the group, but I am not sure how many were fans of the Bills because there were people wearing different team jerseys.  I think some people were waiting for the later games.  Surprisingly, I think the biggest crowds were there to watch the Panthers and the Texans.  There also seemed to be a fair number of Eagles fans.

Food was fine.  They had Buffalo wings, but, unfortunately, I am trying to eat healthy.

44 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

Hippodrome was crowded and overall pretty good to watch the Bills play the Colts.  They showed all of the NFL games upstairs (except for maybe the Browns) and they set up a separate viewing area for the Bills-Colts, which was comprised of a small sitting area with maybe six or seven rows with three chairs in a row plus a long sofa along the side of the seating area.  Only one Indy fan in the group, but I am not sure how many were fans of the Bills because there were people wearing different team jerseys.  I think some people were waiting for the later games.  Surprisingly, I think the biggest crowds were there to watch the Panthers and the Texans.  There also seemed to be a fair number of Eagles fans.

Food was fine.  They had Buffalo wings, but, unfortunately, I am trying to eat healthy.

Thanks J.  Useful to know.  Hope the rest of your UK trip is more enjoyable.