Drew Bledsoe sighting

/dev/null

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Bring him in!!!  Sorry, somebody had to say it.  ?

Yet curiously immobile...

...some things NEVER change my friend....:thumbsup:....the "statute" outside the Helena Capital Building could be him "in the flesh" from 9 to 5 daily.......

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...somebody here ran into him at a Montana establishment (his home state)........said he was pretty friendly and engaging.................

So, a lot like Peterman, who is friendly and enraging. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

So, a lot like Peterman, who is friendly and enraging. 

...so you had to rain on my Saturday by bringing up PeteredOUT?.....and I thought we were friends.....unconfirmed reports say he's signing a huge endorsement deal with TARGET Department Stores to practice, practice, practice.....:thumbsup:.

16 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Interestingly on the same set as Desmond Howard whose big kick return sealed Bledsoe/NE's fate in SB 31.

What I love about the College GameDay picks is the back and forth between Desmond Howard, Kirk Herbstreet, Lee Corso, and the guest picker.  At one point Bledsoe and Howard disagreed about a pick and Bledsoe made a comment about Howard ruining his Super Bowl :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if Drew ever curses the way things turned out. I mean New England had been terrible for so long, then they get Parcells and draft Bledsoe and suddenly they're good. They go to a Super Bowl, then a few years later Bledsoe gets injured and some 6th rounder goes in and becomes one of the greatest, if not the greatest, of all time. Drew is sort of forgotten about now. If Brady hadn't have happened Bledsoe would probably be a legend in NE now. Not because he was great, because he wasn't great for very long, but he was the best they'd had, yet because Brady happened immediately after him, while he was still on the team, it's sort of scrubbed him out of history.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...somebody here ran into him at a Montana establishment (his home state)........said he was pretty friendly and engaging.................

Sounds vaguely familiar... Was the name of this establishment “The Pocket” and had he been standing there flat-footed for >5 seconds?

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, transient said:

Sounds vaguely familiar... Was the name of this establishment “The Pocket” and had he been standing there flat-footed for >5 seconds?

He got us as close as anyone (ala Kyle Ortin) to the playoffs during the Drought, but yeah it was frustrating to be right there and then couldn’t beat Pittsburgh’s scrubs when it counted 

9 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I wonder if Drew ever curses the way things turned out. I mean New England had been terrible for so long, then they get Parcells and draft Bledsoe and suddenly they're good. They go to a Super Bowl, then a few years later Bledsoe gets injured and some 6th rounder goes in and becomes one of the greatest, if not the greatest, of all time. Drew is sort of forgotten about now. If Brady hadn't have happened Bledsoe would probably be a legend in NE now. Not because he was great, because he wasn't great for very long, but he was the best they'd had, yet because Brady happened immediately after him, while he was still on the team, it's sort of scrubbed him out of history.  

Ah yes...the Mo Lewis effect.