Anyone notice Zay levitated again after TD score?

Hebert19

1 hour ago, teef said:

Nah. You’re trying too hard again. I think anyone who reads through your post history can figure that out. It’s ok to discuss, but I think we all know you go out of your way to post acidic comments so someone will respond. You have valid opinions, so discuss them. 

Cocnerning uour our end of the year predictions, a few of us know how that works. You predict devastating losses every week, then at the end of the year, no matter how many games the bills actually won, you claim you were right. We’ve been through this before. 

He’s not a bad guy. He just wants to be noticed, and hasn’t figured out the best way to go about it yet. 

Teef I respect the heck outta ya and some may say I'm on the negative side but I'll admit when I'm wrong...the Minnesota game I was way off and last year I was completely wrong....but I think just about everyone was wrong on the aforementioned predictions.

As painful as it is when it comes to this franchise and it's futility I'm absolutely right more than I'm wrong...if they started winning this could change I'm a hurry.

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I swear he need to go out to the club and do that, he would have every girl in there trying to get at him, hahahaha

No No no

He needs to get out into the Community and do good.

no wonder god squints when he looks at you

36 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Teef I respect the heck outta ya and some may say I'm on the negative side but I'll admit when I'm wrong...the Minnesota game I was way off and last year I was completely wrong....but I think just about everyone was wrong on the aforementioned predictions.

As painful as it is when it comes to this franchise and it's futility I'm absolutely right more than I'm wrong...if they started winning this could change I'm a hurry.

I feel ya jp. 

4 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

Meh, let me know when he can turn water into wine, now that is a useful talent. 

he is fighting for Jesus

57 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

So the 2 times we’ve seen this is a TD pass from Nate.   

no one was an incomplete pass in the kc game

9 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

True, but I can do the same as Zay with strong legs and balance. Ntm I’m the same size as him.

I have watched the KC instance and this one and I'm not quite sure what people are looking at. He just pushes himself up off the ground. My mind can't comprehend what is impressive about it.