Anyone notice Zay levitated again after TD score?

Hebert19

38 minutes ago, teef said:

Need attention bud. I told you I was here if you wanted to talk. This isn’t the most constructive way of getting noticed. We can work on it. 

No I'm just telling the truth yet again. Whenever people are in denial about this team or roster I tend be insulted.

Then at the end of the year (aside from last year's record prediction) I'm right...scary how right I am, actually.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

No I'm just telling the truth yet again. Whenever people are in denial about this team or roster I tend be insulted.

Then at the end of the year (aside from last year's record prediction) I'm right...scary how right I am, actually.

I’m always right, accept when I’m wrong. What a Moose Knuckle... SMH....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Nah. You’re trying too hard again. I think anyone who reads through your post history can figure that out. It’s ok to discuss, but I think we all know you go out of your way to post acidic comments so someone will respond. You have valid opinions, so discuss them. 

Cocnerning uour our end of the year predictions, a few of us know how that works. You predict devastating losses every week, then at the end of the year, no matter how many games the bills actually won, you claim you were right. We’ve been through this before. 

2 minutes ago, Fred Clause said:

I’m always right, accept when I’m wrong. What a Moose Knuckle... SMH....

He’s not a bad guy. He just wants to be noticed, and hasn’t figured out the best way to go about it yet.