Mega Millions this Tuesday: $1,600,000,000

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

We will be taking applications once the Check clears!  ?

Its Illinois, only $25,000 gets released every month

Watched the Bills for 44 years, I can’t repeat Pollian but any tree frog could draft Juice or Cribbs or grab Flutie.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Its Illinois, only $25,000 gets released every month

Watched the Bills for 44 years, I can’t repeat Pollian but any tree frog could draft Juice or Cribbs or grab Flutie.

I am moving them to Gary, Indiana.  Nicknaming them the:

Gary Colemans

Keeping with the Buffalo Bills theme.  Our new fight song will be: "Whatchu Talkin' 'bout Willis!"

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am moving them to Gary, Indiana.  Nicknaming them the:

Gary Colemans

Keeping with the Buffalo Bills theme.  Our new fight song will be: "Whatchu Talkin' 'bout Willis!"

Like the prior GM I could hold pressers and insist no decisions were really mine and I didnt know about and had no opinion on the firing of the head coach a few days prior

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Poojer said:

..there is just really no science at all to picking numbers

Ya. I tried in college to make sense to it. Can't be done.

But trying to beat the lotto really helped me understand randomness for a stats class I was taking at the same time. I got a B.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I would be glad to go down in flames with 1.6B.  Bring it on.

Oh me too. If they didn’t make a movie about it, I didn’t do something  right. It would start with outlandish investments like the worlds biggest chinchilla farm, and it would grow from there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

That money is going to destroy someone and their family. It will be glorious and tragic to watch.  

Got to change your thinking entirely with that money.  Your old life is over with and that is the mistake a lot of people make.  You have to cut most of your old friends and family loose.  Gated community and security people are must haves.  Move away and move again within a year.

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Got to change your thinking entirely with that money.  Your old life is over with and that is the mistake a lot of people make.  You have to cut most of your old friends and family loose.  Gated community and security people are must haves.  Move away and move again within a year.

You sound well informed. Is this how you typically do it when you win a BILLION PLUS? 

I’ll cut the billion before I cut my family or friends. I’m not an NBA player.  ?

I hope who ever wins is in a group of people and it’s not a single person that wins.  If it is, I hope he has a large list of family and friends. 

I have my list made. None of you are on it. 

My lawer will be paid well.

Also I will pick 1 person to get a little cash.   (Little cash) 

I will throw  a party for my close friends.  

I won the 50 / 50 at Marist college today.   

I am on a roll. 

Mead’s billion

26 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I hope who ever wins is in a group of people and it’s not a single person that wins.  If it is, I hope he has a large list of family and friends. 

I have my list made. None of you are on it. 

My lawer will be paid well.

Also I will pick 1 person to get a little cash.   (Little cash) 

I will throw  a party for my close friends.  

I won the 50 / 50 at Marist college today.   

I am on a roll. 

Mead’s billion

The odds must have been staggering @ a Marist College football game.  You'll on a roll all right... And since when have You ever paid Fergy well!  ?

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am gonna buy the Bills... And all You whiners better Trust the Process©.

After taxes and the one time payout discount, you’d barely have a down payment. Isn’t THAT crazy? 

But just in case, will you commit to keeping the tailgate experience intact? 

• Like (+1) 1