By setting the tone with the worst QB ever to play the game, McDermott laid the path for Allen.

Paulus

You must buy in.

This is the process.

I will say that it was impressive the way McDermott repeatedly sent out the worst QB ever to play, just to make sure Josh Allen looked good.That is accepted as what he did, correct?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Paulus said:

You must buy in.

This is the process.

I will say that it was impressive the way McDermott repeatedly sent out the worst QB ever to play, just to make sure Josh Allen looked good.That is accepted as what he did, correct?

The problem is Allen didn't look any better than Peterman...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Paulus said:

You must buy in.

This is the process.

Unfortunately, some people are losing it. Do you really believe McDermott wants to hurt his own career by not playing the people he believes give him the best chance to win?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am not sure what is more amazing....  McDermott’s calculated and masterful way he was able to pull this off.....OR your pure geniios for figuring it out and posting here for us all to witness.  Kudos my friend!!

Or this ......

what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Edited by Fred Marchibroda
Spacing

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

You must buy in.

This is the process.

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FFLYnsYj.gif&key=Ezi2zsfV8N8ByzFdu7Pc7w

4 hours ago, AllenWillBust said:

The problem is Allen didn't look any better than Peterman...

giphy.gif

Edited by no name

I thought I had read the worst thread earlier this week. Welp I was wrong. There is no way any HC or coordinator would purposely put a player out there to do what we witnessed Peterman do with the ulterior motive of pumping up another player.

The mere thiught of that goes holistically against Seans entire approach of team, process, and character. Nice try, try and give a little thought next time before dumping the first thought you have on a message board.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

You must buy in.

This is the process.

It certainly looks like McDermott really likes something in Peterman.  Let's hope he gets over that soon.