Poll: What is the key to success in 2018?

Poll: What is the key to success in 2018?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: What is the key to success in 2018?

• The Process
    • Culture
    • Derek Anderson
    • Other ( please elaborate)

The whole point this year was to be a 16 game pre-season for Allen to figure out if he could play. This team is old or inept at most key positions. If this staff can't get a grasp on Allen's future due to injuries or otherwise, I feel they have to take another one in the first until they find a kid that can play. Otherwise, you don't even need to bother playing next season.

4 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

The whole point this year was to be a 16 game pre-season for Allen to figure out if he could play. This team is old or inept at most key positions. If this staff can't get a grasp on Allen's future due to injuries or otherwise, I feel they have to take another one in the first until they find a kid that can play. Otherwise, you don't even need to bother playing next season.

The OL and WRs are inept... and QB is a mess,  but the team isn't really that old.  Only 7 guys over 30, and most of them "young 30s... 31, 32", with only Kyle and Lorax heading for the exit due to age. I think they are all in on Allen. Don't see another 1st rd QB anytime soon.