Overpaid Bills for 2018

PUNT750

On 10/20/2018 at 3:25 AM, QCity said:

I remember when we signed him Overdorf and Whaley were lauded for the brilliancy of that contract, because they structured it in such a way that Miami couldn't match it under their salary cap constraints.   :wallbash:  Hey, they were right, Miami didn't match it....

Not all of us.  Some of us got shouted down when we said how bad that contract was. “That’s what we had to do to get him!” was mostly what people said.  No excuse to give him a contract like we did. It wasn’t Whaley’s worst mistake by any stretch, but it was definitely a mistake.

14 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Coleman and/or McCarron 

alwas nice when you gaurantee guys top 10-15 pay on your team and they don’t play a snap for you 

Don't forget

Dareus - 14mill

Glenn - 10mill

Tyrod - 8mill

OP, players @3.5mill is chump change on 177mill cap around 2%.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

The kid is a rookie who has a booming leg and consistently pins opponents deep. He's the least of this teams concerns. IMO

Yep, his punts remind me of Barry Bonds last couple of years playing at AT&T park.

Line drives with some distance. No lift with the ball at all. 

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Don't forget

Dareus - 14mill

Glenn - 10mill

Tyrod - 8mill

OP, players @3.5mill is chump change on 177mill cap around 2%.

I can at least (to a degree) give some grace to those not being their guys. Dead money from guys cut in the season they were signed is always obnoxious. 

Kerley is far less but his irks me a tom.

yours is obviously the more important decisions but ugh on those little ones too