How many yards will Anderson have Sunday

mead107

1 hour ago, Phils n Bills said:

If Anderson goes out and really stinks the place up, what would make Allen feel confident in learning from this guy? It’s kind of an added pressure on Anderson to go out and perform well. 

Not totally... I think Allen knows why Anderson is a career backup for a reason. He still has more knowledge of film study and can show him how to read defenses in a practice setting. Up to Allen to bring it to game time.

If he throws for over 200 yards I’d be happy. It’d be double the help this defense has be given all year. They actually might even be able to come out onto the field fresh. They have to be the most well conditioned defense in the NFL lol. But seriously I hope 260 1 TD 1 INT and shady runs 1 in as well. 

2 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Not totally... I think Allen knows why Anderson is a career backup for a reason. He still has more knowledge of film study and can show him how to read defenses in a practice setting. Up to Allen to bring it to game time.

I agree 100%. Anderson isn’t there because his career stats are good. He isn’t physically gifted enough. But on the mental side of the game he has years of experience and from everything I’ve read it seems like he likes to teach football. So he is there to help Allen learn NFL defenses and how to exploit them. Ever heard the saying if those who can do, those who can’t teach. Cam Newton was not very good at reading an NFL field either. Anderson taught him and look what he did his rookie year.