Raiders now Shopping Derek Carr (?)

Raiders Shopping Derek Carr (?) Whats He Worth?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. If The Raiders are shopping Derek Carr Whats he Worth?

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t care if they agree with me. I have zero interest in Derek Carr. He is the most overrated QB of the last decade. I guess that I need to add IMO. 

Yeah, but based on what?  

Don't lower yourself to the level of the morons on here who say things like "Zay Jones is the worst WR ever." , "McDermott is the worst coach ever" without data to back it up.

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

An offer I think would get it done is. 

Benjamin, 2018 2nd, 2019 Conditional 3rd that can Elevate to a 1st. 

For Cooper and Carr

then would have to redo Hughes Contract to lower this years hit to fit them both. And maybe even do something with Shady’s number and Clays. Just to fit them under this years cap. 

This trade puts playoffs this year back on the table (if they did it) and gives Josh the Aaron Rodgers Development timeline (perfect situation for him) 

You have a better, well thought out idea.  Since the Raiders also need a pass rush, maybe they'll also take Shaq Lawson.  

I can't believe Gruden's idea of a rebuild includes getting rid of a 27 year old QB, a 27 year old pass rushing demon (Mack) and a 24 year old WR (Cooper), all Pro Bowl talents.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t care if they agree with me. I have zero interest in Derek Carr. He is the most overrated QB of the last decade. I guess that I need to add IMO. 

You have to be first rated to be overrated.  Bills haven't had a QB rated in two decades. A 1st and 3rd for Cooper and Carr.

• Like (+1) 1

After this year, Carr has 4 years $79m left on his contract with no guarantees.  So you can basically cut him whenever you want.  If somebody doesn’t give up at least a 2nd rounder for him, Carr must be damaged goods.  Keenum and Bradford are making that kind of money.  Has Carr fallen that far?

2 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

It's almost as if Gruden is purposely ruining the Raiders........and im being serious. 

It is possible ... his contract is guaranteed and maybe he just wanted a big payday from Raiders which he believes he should have gotten when he was coach.

there's no way the Bills do this unless Allen is a Ryan Leaf scale bust which does appear to be the case. 

If Gruden does this he will make Matt Millen look like a genius. He will be the biggest embarrassment in Pro Football history since the Herschel Walker deal

57 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Yeah, but based on what?  

Don't lower yourself to the level of the morons on here who say things like "Zay Jones is the worst WR ever." , "McDermott is the worst coach ever" without data to back it up.

I’m not saying that he is “the worst QB ever.” I am saying that I have no interest in a 1st or 2nd and $20M for a QB that I think is no better than Tyrod. He gets baited all of the time and turns it over more than he should. This isn’t hyperbole. Derek Carr, at Derek Carr’s cost is a hard pass from me. He’s not a top 20 QB. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You're way overthinking this.

There's a legitimate franchise QB available. The type of guy the Bills can sit Allen behind for the 2-3 years he needs to develop. If he's ready to start then the Bills can move one of them for great value. Carr will still be young, too.

Bills fans should be clamoring for this to happen.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Please don’t mistake our difference of opinion regarding strategy after the fact for difference of opinion about Carr altogether. I’m all for getting him - he’ll, I’d pay a 1st rounder for him if it was just that straight up - given the premium market value on QBs. 

We just differ on what do once Carr is wearing the great Red, White, and Blue on Sunday’s. 

All good Bro...we’re basically on the same wavelength.