Raiders now Shopping Derek Carr (?)

Raiders Shopping Derek Carr (?) Whats He Worth?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. If The Raiders are shopping Derek Carr Whats he Worth?

35 minutes ago, H2o said:

He's worth a 2nd. Gruden has proven himself to be a complete idiot in his NFL return and has COMPLETELY destroyed the team Reggie built in less than 10 months. I would expect Miami to be all over this, maybe the Giants as well. 

Possibly Jax too

Yeah, he has really wrecked that 6-10 beauty Reggie put together in 2017.

No chance the Giants would bring the fizzling Carr to replace the rotting carcass of Manning.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

If you trade for Carr, you have to move Allen. Having that kind of controversy and constant debate isn’t healthy for the team. I don’t know what the Bills could get for him, but I just don’t think having both of them makes sense.

It's pretty clear that Allen is nowhere close to ready, so I don't see there being much controversy until maybe year 3.

QBs are the biggest assets a team can own. You're in great shape if you have more than one good one.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Just because your boy Rosen played badly last night doesn't mean the Bills should overpay for Carr.

Both have played badly and are still better than our current QBs.

The Bills should overpay right now. They'd turn this ship right around.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

I like Allen considerably more than you. I would not be averse to picking up Carr, but I'm not trading next year's first which is likely to be top five.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Carr isn't turning any team around.  Dude peaked 2 years ago, got paid than check out last year's numbers.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

It's almost as if Gruden is purposely ruining the Raiders........and im being serious. 

When we did what he's doing we called it building culture and moving bad contracts to fix the mistakes of a previous regime. When we see someone else do it it's lunacy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1