Raiders now Shopping Derek Carr (?)

Raiders Shopping Derek Carr (?) Whats He Worth?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. If The Raiders are shopping Derek Carr Whats he Worth?

2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Too bad we aren't going to be in the market. The Bills will never take that contract on.

Worth a 3rd with a MUCH lighter contract if he were to be a Bill and have me be happy about it. Then we get to watch all the "QB Controversy" articles and threads about Carr v. Allen and who starts in 2019...so even a 3rd might be too much for me there...

He's worth a 2nd. Gruden has proven himself to be a complete idiot in his NFL return and has COMPLETELY destroyed the team Reggie built in less than 10 months. I would expect Miami to be all over this, maybe the Giants as well. 

Possibly Jax too

• Like (+1) 6

Bills should be seriously considering this. There is a desperate need to upgrade the level of competition in the QB room. The draft capital used to obtain Allen should not be a deterrent in making a move like this.

"Win now, and in the future."

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

He's worth a 2nd. Gruden has proven himself to be a complete idiot in his NFL return and has COMPLETELY destroyed the team Reggie built in less than 10 months. I would expect Miami to be all over this, maybe the Giants as well. 

Possibly Jax too

Giants was the name the talking heads were throwing around.

If you trade for Carr, you have to move Allen. Having that kind of controversy and constant debate isn’t healthy for the team. I don’t know what the Bills could get for him, but I just don’t think having both of them makes sense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1