Captains call “Players Only” meeting to discuss Special Teams - Bye-Bye Ray-Ray?

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Special teams was a major contributor in a close loss to the Texans, and that screw up on the field goal could have easily cost us the Titans game as well.

That botched Titans field goal was one of the strangest plays I have seen.

• Like (+1) 1

I hope they also included illegal offensive formations as a topic in this meeting 

56 minutes ago, row_33 said:

aside from a great punter, I wasn't aware the Bills cared about ST at all since 2000

There was a time in the mularky/jauron years where special teams was a point of pride 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

And Danny Crossman remains the coach why again?

Danny has really bought into the culture we are trying to build here. He is passionate about football and really loves what he does. We still have to review the film but it's not fair to pin this all on Danny, it's a team effort and we all need to be better, starting with me.

3 hours ago, MJS said:

That botched Titans field goal was one of the strangest plays I have seen.

I am still, STILL trying to understand that play......

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

And Danny Crossman remains the coach why again?

Same reason Juan C. is.......same reason.....

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Much needed - this team is nowhere close to good enough to win games with the types of ST gaffes that have occurred the last 2 weeks 

Did Ray-Ray make it or did he drop the invite to the meeting.

BTW, why is he still on the roster?

6 hours ago, Kwai San said:

A certain QB and I am sure a few RB's don't share your opinion......

The offensive line has been playing decently. I know the narrative is that they are the worst in the league, but they aren't. Certainly they are a limited, low ceiling bunch, but they are doing ok. Better than expected (and we all expected really bad).

But yes, people who don't watch the tape or know what they are looking at will continue this false narrative that they are the worst line in the league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2