Captains call “Players Only” meeting to discuss Special Teams - Bye-Bye Ray-Ray?

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Considering Jones completely screwed up his return on the last kickoff down 20-13... i think its fair to allow him a chance to get his job back.  Hyde shouldn't be the primary punt returner. 

And Jones is even out this week... not sure who will do KR. Probably safest to use Hyde on punts? Ugh. though i advocate for second chances for rookies. 

Edit: Marcus Murphy may be active to do KR

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And Jones is even out this week... not sure who will do KR. Probably safest to use Hyde on punts? Ugh. though i advocate for second chances for rookies. 

Edit: Marcus Murphy may be active to do KR

Murphy seems like a good choice.  Lost in the fact that Ivory has actually looked solid, is that we still have Murphy!

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Considering Jones completely screwed up his return on the last kickoff down 20-13... i think its fair to allow him a chance to get his job back.  Hyde shouldn't be the primary punt returner. 

And Taiwan Jones is a team captain to boot. 

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wonder if the ST coach  gives Ray Ray another shot on punts or if he’s done 

Ray Ray and Peterman both should've been cut Monday. This coaching staff is way too tolerant to constant mistakes. Keep trotting these 2 out there. What could possibly go wrong?

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Ray Ray and Peterman both should've been cut Monday. This coaching staff is way too tolerant to constant mistakes. Keep trotting these 2 out there. What could possibly go wrong?

Who goes in at QB if Anderson goes down Sunday?  Honestly, I think that's the only reason Peterman's still on the roster.  Once Allen is healthy, Peterman is likely gone.

1 hour ago, dneveu said:

"He's more of a punt catcher."

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Much needed - this team is nowhere close to good enough to win games with the types of ST gaffes that have occurred the last 2 weeks 

...exactly and good find Yolo....Lorax leadership once again defined...Crossman would deny any problems.....uh thanks Dan............