Jim/Thurman/John Kidd to attend Bills-Colts

Seasons1992

Hard to believe that there are a lot of players playing for Reich today that weren't even born yet when Captain Comeback had the greatest playoff comeback game ever. Liked this quick article about it, wanted to share:

http://www.espn.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/23674/captain-comeback-colts-coach-frank-reich-can-claim-the-title

Remember when these guys were playing?  The Colts were in our division back then and we were great; they were terrible.

And yet we had this odd Achilles Heel about playing in Indianapolis.  Seemed like we lost there or played bad games there every year  during our run.

Edited by Fadingpain

8 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Remember when these guys were playing?  The Colts were in our division back then and we were great; they were terrible.

And yet we had this odd Achilles Heel about playing in Indianapolis.  Seemed like we lost there or played bad games there every year  during our run.

Yup - even though the Colts are quite sucky now, this game is no gimme - well NO game is a gimme for the Bills right now.  Looking forward to watching the D dominate, holding my breath on what to expect from the O.

That was the first game I ever want to. I was 9, and desperately was begging my mother to leave at half time because “it was over”... she kept saying “no, no, you just have to believe”, and I just kept saying “no mom, you don’t know football! It’s over!!!”. I guess Mom’s really are always right, except for Super Bowls...

Edited by ThunderGun