Week 7 QB: Dalton vs KC or Jameis vs Browns?

YoloinOhio

I’m rolling Winston out again, someone released RW so I am trying to get him for the playoff schedule. Winston’s playoff schedule blows.

played Denver D and Royce tonight, sat through Timberlake concert with the old lady so I got paid handsomely. Sox clinched and Denver D showed up.

Wanted to pick up the Denver D but didn't have anyone else I wanted to drop (want to hold Bears D despite the bad matchup this week) and really regretting it. Also I blew too much FAAB dollars on Ito Smith I think I'm going to lose Chubb as a result. So it goes.

Anyway, I am starting Dalton this week over Stafford and think he'll do well, but Winston is a better start because he's gonna air it out and it'll make up for the usual turnovers. 

I don’t understand the Ito Smith hype. I played Denver and kept Chicago. Picked up Chubb today but let go RW and his sweet playoff schedule. Donta Foreman should be back soon. If anyone has roster space he is worth a look.

I was begging the Bills to draft Chubb, I’m excited to see how he looks. 

Winston

Gurley

Connor

Chubb

Royce

Tevin

Jordan Howard

Davante

Josh G.

Golladay

Ebron/Olsen 

Chicago/Denver 

I’m close to letting Howard go and pick Russ back up. He looks like a lard ass this year.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I think both defenses are kind of trash. Browns missing top 2 corners across from Ward (Mitchell and Gaines) and have to start TJ Carrie... Winston threw for 400 last week. I think both games could be high scoring? 

Winston!

Some guy just offered me Chris Thompson for Eric Ebron in our half ppr league. I'm a little weak at RB outside of Gurley with Bilal Powell, Derrick Henry and Ito Smith. I would be riding Njoku for the rest of the season at TE if I make the trade. What are your thoughts, guys?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.