WR Cam Phillips signed to Bills 53; Robert Foster released/signed to PS

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Brandon Reilly

Just sayin'

...why not?.....put Ray-Ray on the PS...he hasn't done squat-squat........so now prepare yourself for the " Reilly sucks.......there is a reason why nobody signed him, etc..." rebuttals to follow momentarily....

• Like (+1) 1

Next up .........RR  Butterfingers McLeod ;)

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why not?.....put Ray-Ray on the PS...he hasn't done squat-squat........so now prepare yourself for the " Reilly sucks.......there is a reason why nobody signed him, etc..." rebuttals to follow momentarily....

You beat me to it.

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

Next up .........RR  Butterfingers McLeod ;)

You beat me to it.

...I was lucky.......maybe I should play Megamillions tomorrow?............

Just now, ctk232 said:

Only in ST this past game really - he's otherwise contributed on offense more so than Foster.

....definitely a "high bar"............

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

Only in ST this past game really - he's otherwise contributed on offense more so than Foster.

Slightly more than Foster ;) 

Besides how does he fit all that hair under his helmet? ;) 

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Ya might as well kick the tires on a guy that we've already kicked the tires on twice lmao.  UDFAs aren't the answer to our WR woes.

7 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Slightly more than Foster ;) 

Besides how does he fit all that hair under his helmet? ;) 

Slightly is being generous, but he's at least contributed. Crazy, but more than we can say for others with an offense like this...

4 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Ya might as well kick the tires on a guy that we've already kicked the tires on twice lmao.  UDFAs aren't the answer to our WR woes.

...SOMEBODY or SOMETHING needs to be kicked.......besides our lowly offensive azz on Sundays, right?............

5 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Hey, bring me Rashard Matthews or Kenny Britt and kick RR McFumble to the curb too. Enough of UDFA Grade F meat around here. Let's bring some pros in and compete. We have the defense.

I love this post, but we cannot sign any blue chips this year with our current cap situation