WR Cam Phillips signed to Bills 53; Robert Foster released/signed to PS

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

My guess is that Anderson is not going to live off the deep ball which makes Foster less than his already uselessness. Maybe Anderson and Cam had some chemistry this week and Cam actually caught balls in practice. I hope Benjamin wakes up too. Sunday will be an interesting test.

He has a big arm, so I expect some deep shots... but I do think he will utilize more of the field than Allen has been 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Foster got very few snaps this last game.....

DOesnt fight for the ball

Doesnt catch catchable deep balls

Cam Phillips has the whole 7-11 feel to me

And not to mention Foster didn't play any STs.

All reports from  Training Camp and his 4 years at VT are that this kid just makes plays.  

Added Bonus:  Our 3rd Phillips!  At least he plays Offense ?

Edited by freddyjj

24 minutes ago, Maybe Someday said:

I'm guessing it's been quite a few years since a team has told the player what # to wear, the player gets to choose. 

Or maybe I'm wrong and it's just old school where training camp overflow players get #s in the teens and then once they made it, they get a # in the 80s.  McD just doesn't feel any of them have earned an 80s #...until now!!! 

Rumor has it he's been working out w/ Da'Rick on TSW field of dreams. 

Don't forget Martin Nance!

49 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Yeah, I will never understand this team's obession with giving WR's numbers from 10-19. Those 80's numbers are either given to our tight ends or collect dust for some reason

...perhaps more closely related to their PRODUCTION numbers??...just askin'..............

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I wonder if Foster caught the release papers... or if they slipped through his hands

He ran about 3 yards to the right of where they were being dropped from.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He had no business being on the 53 to begin with. 

100% true.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I remember him having good hands and that's really all he needs to make this squad.

I thought the requirement was to have stone hands, no hands, use your helmet as hands, or have butter-fingers.

1 hour ago, Maybe Someday said:

I'm guessing it's been quite a few years since a team has told the player what # to wear, the player gets to choose. 

Or maybe I'm wrong and it's just old school where training camp overflow players get #s in the teens and then once they made it, they get a # in the 80s.  McD just doesn't feel any of them have earned an 80s #...until now!!! 

Rumor has it he's been working out w/ Da'Rick on TSW field of dreams. 

I remember Keyshawn being the first to wear 10-19, but I could be wrong.

Definitely players decision.