TNF: DEN vs. ARI at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime Video - OC Mike McCoy Fired in the Aftermath; Byron Leftwich Takes Over

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

All of Allen's struggles can't be blamed on the supporting cast. Some of his struggles are on him and it's not just Ledyard who has pointed this out.  This includes both Daboll and McDermott. 

Agree 100%. 

But that's not the issue I have with Ledyard's apparent bias for and against certain prospects that he was either high or low on. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Maybe it's what he didn't say? I can't remember his tweets about Allen verbatim, but I don't recall him explaining away Allen's struggles because of a poor supporting cast. I remember something to the tune of, "yeah, Allen's supporting cast isn't the best, but he would suck anyway" or something to that effect. If I'm not remembering his Allen tweets correctly, I'd be happy to be corrected. 

He called Allen's game against the Chargers 'brutally bad' where the kid went 18/35 for 245 1TD/2INT. Didn't look horrible either. 

Now, in a game where Rosen's thrown for 60 yards and 2 TDs to the opposition in one half of football, he's tweeting about how 'rookies gonna look like rookies'. Guy's a clown.

Edited by GoBills808
2 int not 1
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

He called Allen's game against the Chargers 'brutally bad' where the kid went 18/35 for 245 1TD/1INT. Didn't look horrible either. 

Now, in a game where Rosen's thrown for 60 yards and 2 TDs to the opposition in one half of football, he's tweeting about how 'rookies gonna look like rookies'. Guy's a clown.

That's my problem with Ledyard

Look, I had Rosen ahead of the others, but I'm still going to call it like I see it

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

He called Allen's game against the Chargers 'brutally bad' where the kid went 18/35 for 245 1TD/1INT. Didn't look horrible either. 

He's got an agenda for sure. Have to consider that when weighing anything he says as a result. 

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Well, stayed up for a bit to see Rosen.  Tough night for him but part of the learning curve.  One thing though:  they faked the run-pass option several times.  Do they think any defenses seriously believe Rosen is a threat to run?

night all

If Allen has that game this board would be losing their mind haha

• Like (+1) 3

Okay when it mattered Rosen was 8/17 for 60 yards and with 2 INT's.  His completion percentage is under 50% with less then 3.5 yards and attempt.  The reason I post these stats is that you have to assume Denver will go into a big time prevent defense and that Rosen will have much better stats.