TNF: DEN vs. ARI at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime Video - OC Mike McCoy Fired in the Aftermath; Byron Leftwich Takes Over

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I usually do have a snicker when you post. ;)

Late October 2001: I’m a senior in college. Ipso Facto, I’m hammered. I get home and pass out. I wake up the next morning feeling like garbage as usual, but also like a cat had come into my room and ***** directly into my mouth. Turns out, before going to bed I grabbed one of the full sized snickers we had ready to give out to the 2 or 3 trick or treaters who might have showed up. I passed out mid chew. 

Let me tell you that a snickers bar that sits in your mouth for an 11 hour drunken sleep does not age well. 

To this day I can’t look at a snickers bar. 

• Haha (+1) 3

I wanted Allen over Rosen.  But frankly even after this entire season you're not going to know which one of these guys was the better pick.  For sure we can't judge them game to game.  The one thing we can say is that both QB's have struggled as would be expected for rookies playing on poor offenses.  I will say that Rosen seems to have better skill position talent surrounding him then Allen does. 

• Like (+1) 2