TNF: DEN vs. ARI at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime Video - OC Mike McCoy Fired in the Aftermath; Byron Leftwich Takes Over

Just now, billspro said:

If Allen has that game this board would be losing their mind haha

If we pay Bradford bradford type money and then sat him inactive on the sidelines then what, fire McBeane? Oh wait we're already there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This game is exhibit one of how a bad offensive line can make a QB look worse than he is.   Ithink Arizona had to shuffle their offensive line around because of injury, and the guy playing left guard is getting manhandled.  This is not meant to defend Buffalo's QBs, who have deserved most, if not all of the criticism they've received, but the offensive line at the start of the season didn't do them any favors.  My theory is that the line played worse than the talent level of the players at the start of the season because the shuffling in the preseason prevented the development of chemistry on the line.  I don't know that the line has great talent, but they have been improving.  I hope it is enough and that Derek Anderson has had enough practice that the offense won't look as bad this Sunday as most fear, but I'm far from confident.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

This game is exhibit one of how a bad offensive line can make a QB look worse than he is.   Ithink Arizona had to shuffle their offensive line around because of injury, and the guy playing left guard is getting manhandled.  This is not meant to defend Buffalo's QBs, who have deserved most, if not all of the criticism they've received, but the offensive line at the start of the season didn't do them any favors.  My theory is that the line played worse than the talent level of the players at the start of the season because the shuffling in the preseason prevented the development of chemistry on the line.  I don't know that the line has great talent, but they have been improving.  I hope it is enough and that Derek Anderson has had enough practice that the offense won't look as bad this Sunday as most fear, but I'm far from confident.

Both starting guards are out for the Cardinals.

5 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I’m not going to pretend to know whose offensive line is worse between Buffalo and Arizona, but Rosen hasn’t been protected any more poorly tonight than Allen has been.