TNF: DEN vs. ARI at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime Video - OC Mike McCoy Fired in the Aftermath; Byron Leftwich Takes Over

Pointless thread.  So a rookie has a disastrous game and he's automatically trash?  Give me a break.  By all means, I want him to fail because I don't wanna say that we missed out on him if he happens to be good.  But it's way too early to deem this guy or any other rookie trash or a bust.  Give rookies a couple of seasons before the labels. 

1 minute ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Pointless thread.  So a rookie has a disastrous game and he's automatically trash?  Give me a break.  By all means, I want him to fail because I don't wanna say that we missed out on him if he happens to be good.  But it's way too early to deem this guy or any other rookie trash or a bust.  Give rookies a couple of seasons before the labels. 

Yup. We said it about Peterman last year, and it’s still true 1 yr later. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I see the "it" factor much more in Allen than rosen. However, all these rookies look bad 

Rookie QB's on bad offensive teams equals bad QB play.  I agree with you about Allen having the "it" factor.  In a couple of years when both Josh's are doing well that may be the point of difference.