TNF: DEN vs. ARI at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime Video - OC Mike McCoy Fired in the Aftermath; Byron Leftwich Takes Over

2 hours ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

I’m guessing Jeremy White from WGR will pull out his Rosen man card and have a orgasim over watching his beloved Rosen play tonight. Be sure to turn into WGR55 Friday morning to hear his dribble. 

driv·el
/ˈdrivəl/
noun

1. 1.
    silly nonsense.
    "don't talk such drivel!"
    synonyms: nonsense, twaddle, claptrap, balderdash, gibberish, rubbish, mumbo jumbo, garbage;More

It's 4th and job for Vance Joseph

If nothing else, it will be something to watch to see what the "right Josh" does with the entire league and fans watching.  Most here, including myself, wanted us to pick Rosen when we were on the clock with the draft playing out like it did.  While their record isn't good, they do have more talent on offense than we do at this point.  Let's see what Rosen does under the bright lights.   

7 minutes ago, sven233 said:

If nothing else, it will be something to watch to see what the "right Josh" does with the entire league and fans watching.  Most here, including myself, wanted us to pick Rosen when we were on the clock with the draft playing out like it did.  While their record isn't good, they do have more talent on offense than we do at this point.  Let's see what Rosen does under the bright lights.   

I’ve mentally prepared myself for Rosen to hit on 60% completions and 250+ yds, and a couple TDs.

Im rooting for Josh Allen of course but was hoping to hear the word Rosen when they announced that pick on draft night. We shall see.  I’m giving them both two full seasons of playing before really passing judgement 

• Like (+1) 1