TBD "Kelly The Dog" - great writer

If you did not know, our own Kelly The Dog (formerly "Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog") is quite the writer.

Check out his articles in the Buffalo News "Voice of the Fan"

https://buffalonews.com/2018/10/18/buffalo-bills-sean-mcdermott-josh-allen-nathan-peterman-brandon-beane-brian-daboll-nfl-phantom-opera-opinion/

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Yeah, but I had to give him the benefit of the doubt, as we were college roomates back in the day.

How much does he drink?  

Because all great writers are alcoholics.  He can't be a great writer without a fifth of scotch on his desk.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

How much does he drink?  

Because all great writers are alcoholics.  He can't be a great writer without a fifth of scotch on his desk.

I can vouch for KTD's imbibing proficiency, at least as far as beer is concerned. (Although my data is a bit out of date. Need to remedy that.)

1 hour ago, I'm Spartacus said:

If you did not know, our own Kelly The Dog (formerly "Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog") is quite the writer.

Check out his articles in the Buffalo News "Voice of the Fan"

https://buffalonews.com/2018/10/18/buffalo-bills-sean-mcdermott-josh-allen-nathan-peterman-brandon-beane-brian-daboll-nfl-phantom-opera-opinion/

Thanks for the link and nice words. But you're not Spartacus!

1 hour ago, GG said:

You forgot to add "IMHO". ?

He doesn't have one.

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Thanks for linking! That said, @Kelly the Dog should have included this metaphor given the theater-heavy theme and its appropriateness given the circumstances: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Guignol.

I should have! Ha. I didn't think of that.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

How much does he drink?  

A lot. And often. One might say a sot. Although I prefer Irish and Canadian.

1 hour ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I think he is a recovered alcoholic, where me on the other hand......

No, practicing. And it's quite a regimen, especially on Sundays.

58 minutes ago, Rico said:

I like KtD, but he’s no Sully.

And the world is a safer place.

20 minutes ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

I can vouch for KTD's imbibing proficiency, at least as far as beer is concerned. (Although my data is a bit out of date. Need to remedy that.)

It's been too long JiP. How about a pilgrimage to Busby's for a game this year?

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am pretty stoked it is still going it was my idea whem the BN reached out here for things fans would like to see. Whoever recommended KtD for the job deserves kudos too. Excellent job. 

Much obliged, Gunner. And to SDS, who recommended it. It's fun to do, although I have to censor myself a bit. Apparently one cannot swear in newspapers, online or otherwise. Who knew?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1