The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Even better, just tell Mexico that, since the US military cannot operate on US soil in a law enforcement capacity, they will be meeting (and turning back) the caravan in Mexican territory. Hope they don't mind a foreign military invasion.

The US Military can, however, secure the borders and protect US sovereignty.

I mean...if not, then it's basically just an expeditionary force.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Optics wise, if I'm running this caravan, aka Soros, I am buying thousands of American flags and letting these folks have them up flying strong

How can Johnny USA be upset seeing his flag being waved by Jaunny Mexico?

Migrant_Caravan_Hondurans_Burn_American_

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The US Military can, however, secure the borders and protect US sovereignty.

I mean...if not, then it's basically just an expeditionary force.

The favorite thing I've heard this morning on one of the cable news programs was a host saying they were certain there were no "middle easterners or criminals" in the caravan because former intelligence officials said so

... Former. As in, these guys:

Image result for former intelligence officials in media

Image result for former intelligence officials in msnbc

Leave aside the fact that most of the "former intelligence officials" working for the cable news programs these days have lost their clearances as of late and thus have no way to know more than the people actually on the ground (reporters and active IC officials), let alone POTUS. Focus on the fact that the above list of men have a lot to gain from lying to the public about issues exactly like this one. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The favorite thing I've heard this morning on one of the cable news programs was a host saying they were certain there were no "middle easterners or criminals" in the caravan because former intelligence officials said so

... Former. As in, these guys:

Image result for former intelligence officials in media

Leave aside the fact that most of the "former intelligence officials" working for the cable news programs these days have lost their clearances as of late and thus have no way to know more than the people actually on the ground (reporters and active IC officials), let alone POTUS. Focus on the fact that the above list of men have a lot to gain from lying to the public about issues exactly like this one. 

It's ludicrous to think there's no terrorists or criminals in that pack.  7000 people on an overland smuggling route?  Yeah, traffickers (human and drug) are taking advantage of that.

In fact, given how the administration has cracked down on trafficking, and how much more difficult it's become to smuggle people over the border singly...  :unsure:

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's ludicrous to think there's no terrorists or criminals in that pack.  7000 people on an overland smuggling route?  Yeah, traffickers (human and drug) are taking advantage of that.

In fact, given how the administration has cracked down on trafficking, and how much more difficult it's become to smuggle people over the border singly...  :unsure:

Agreed. And by now I don't expect much from journalists (especially on cable news, regardless of the network), but to declare unequivocally Trump's statement is wrong because former intelligence officials say so was just so ... blatant...  it made me laugh out loud. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. And by now I don't expect much from journalists (especially on cable news, regardless of the network), but to declare unequivocally Trump's statement is wrong because former intelligence officials say so was just so ... blatant...  it made me laugh out loud. 

Former intelligence officials who had their clearances revoked:lol:

• Like (+1) 2

I just heard on Fox News that the invaders were planning on marching 43 miles today. Some in flip-flops. With kids. Without enough food or water. In high temperatures.

This is just plain horseshit. The only way this is happening is if they are being given a ride for the vast majority of the way.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/18/2018 at 5:17 PM, keepthefaith said:

Turn these ***** around at the border. 

Run a couple A10s down there and take out a few. Harsh?? Yes, it is. Cold hearted? Maybe,  but in the long run, it will save lots of lives not dying on the way because it will never happen again.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I just heard on Fox News that the invaders were planning on marching 43 miles today. Some in flip-flops. With kids. Without enough food or water. In high temperatures.

This is just plain horseshit. The only way this is happening is if they are being given a ride for the vast majority of the way.

I heard that.....................the talked about the "blisters on their feet" also

Meanwhile........................

Spanish-language network reporter reveals who is ‘infiltrating’ migrant caravan heading to US.

“The borders in Central American are not as strong as the U.S., which makes it possible for people from Panama and Ecuador to cross easily,” Santa Anna explained. “They cross from Costa Rica, then later go through Guatemala and eventually make it into our country.”

“Yesterday when we were traveling through Guatemala, we noticed people from El Salvador and even people from Bangladesh,” he continued.

“Can you imagine what they had to do to get here?” he said. “They infiltrated themselves in this caravan and tried to cross with the crowd. That would have benefited them greatly.”

This “caravan” is a national security concern, not an immigration issue.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I heard that.....................the talked about the "blisters on their feet" also

Spanish-language network reporter reveals who is ‘infiltrating’ migrant caravan heading to US.

“The borders in Central American are not as strong as the U.S., which makes it possible for people from Panama and Ecuador to cross easily,” Santa Anna explained. “They cross from Costa Rica, then later go through Guatemala and eventually make it into our country.”

“Yesterday when we were traveling through Guatemala, we noticed people from El Salvador and even people from Bangladesh,” he continued.

“Can you imagine what they had to do to get here?” he said. “They infiltrated themselves in this caravan and tried to cross with the crowd. That would have benefited them greatly.”

It used to be called an invasion force. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Which explains why journalists throughout the country are asking Dems what their positions are on this caravan, and what the US should do about it.

Oh, wait.  Two weeks before the mid-terms, can't have Dems advocating for open borders.

Edited by LABillzFan

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Optics wise, if I'm running this caravan, aka Soros, I am buying thousands of American flags and letting these folks have them up flying strong

How can Johnny USA be upset seeing his flag being waved by Jaunny Mexico?

You mean instead of burning them? SMH 

I get why this is being paid for, and what they are hoping to accomplish. But a wandering "army" of 18-40-year-old men who are burning the American flag while flying flags of other countries on this invasion, isn't exactly going to have the average American say, "Gee, I think we should let them in!"

And, as I stated in the border crisis thread, I am not 100% convinced any of the photos we are seeing (except from Judicial Watch) are verifiably from this invasion.

On 10/18/2018 at 1:21 PM, mead107 said:

Who is supplying all the water and food that they need for the long march?  

No one saying anything about it. 

You don’T see them walking with wagons or carts of water or food. 

Fresh water streams and lembas bread. 

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes, be afraid of them! Boo