The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

6 hours ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/separated-families-running-time-magazine-132716449.html

You’re shitting me, right? Border jumpers are on the list for ‘people/person of the year?’ I’m gonna throw my 2003 award in the trash. 

I think based on the criteria that Trump should win, but you could also make a solid case for Moon Jae In.  I agree that border jumpers on that list is ridiculous.  Same with that Ford lady.  Also, Meghan Markle?  Are you kidding me?

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I think based on the criteria that Trump should win, but you could also make a solid case for Moon Jae In.  I agree that border jumpers on that list is ridiculous.  Same with that Ford lady.  Also, Meghan Markle?  Are you kidding me?

But Meghan is half black which makes her so much more awesome than Kate! 

My god, Harry...you’re not the first to go slimming but you don’t bring the hood rats back to the palace. 

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes, let us in and give us asylum in light of all the dangers we face in our country, or we'll be willing to each take $50,000 to travel back to our country and face that danger. Glad there are no banditos in Mexico.

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hope that includes border security at their southern border.  Since that would effectively be a wall Mexico paid for...  :lol:

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

"Either give us what we want, or...give us something else we want!"

Doesn't a shake-down usually involve some sort of threat?  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

Mexican Minister Talks About Securing Her Own Country's Southern Border, to Ensure ‘Legal and Orderly’ Entry

<snip>

As part of the new government’s migration policy, she said, anyone wanting to enter Mexico would have to provide information including reason for entry, biometric data, and an identity document.

“Those who refuse to provide identity or biometric data will not be able to enter Mexican territory.”

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Mexican Minister Talks About Securing Her Own Country's Southern Border, to Ensure ‘Legal and Orderly’ Entry

<snip>

As part of the new government’s migration policy, she said, anyone wanting to enter Mexico would have to provide information including reason for entry, biometric data, and an identity document.

“Those who refuse to provide identity or biometric data will not be able to enter Mexican territory.”

</snip>

That's racist an immoral... apparently!

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

2011 audit by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration confirmed that individuals who are not authorized to work in the United States were paid $4.2 billion in refundable credits.

Well, there's the wall...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3