The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

35 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Immigration is a red meat issue like abortion, gay marriage, trans bathrooms, guns. It affects few people but gets people's panties in a bunch. Tackling things like social security, bank regulation, military overspending, executive authority...I'm falling asleep already...wake me up when I get to something important...oh I got one: Stormy Daniels! Now I'm woke.

I am not against securing the border. But I am for less restrictive LEGAL immigration policy as well. We *need* immigrants. 

how bout we clean the welfare rolls then we can talk about needing immigrants

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I am not against securing the border. But I am for less restrictive LEGAL immigration policy as well. We *need* immigrants. 

Of course.  Where else are we going to get cheap labor we can exploit?

"We *need* Morlocks." - Eloi

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

You see. Billy Idol gets it. I don't know why no one else gets it.

Saw him last spring.  Great show still.

44 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Immigration is a red meat issue like abortion, gay marriage, trans bathrooms, guns. It affects few people but gets people's panties in a bunch. Tackling things like social security, bank regulation, military overspending, executive authority...I'm falling asleep already...wake me up when I get to something important...oh I got one: Stormy Daniels! Now I'm woke.

What retard puts tranny bathed usage in the same argument as guns?

Wait.  Nevermind.  See above.

A ***** fundamental right with no restrictions to wield my penis anywhere I want is equal to a semi automatic weapon

This is my riffle this is my gun.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

You visit your local reservation and talk ***** like that. 

No, I only talk ***** like that to the liberals that want illegal immigrants "because they do the jobs we won't do!"

That's labor exploitation at best.  Not infrequently, it falls to the level of human trafficking and slavery.

If Democrats actually believed the ***** they claim, they'd be dead set against illegal immigration.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, I only talk ***** like that to the liberals that want illegal immigrants "because they do the jobs we won't do!"

That's labor exploitation at best.  Not infrequently, it falls to the level of human trafficking and slavery.

If Democrats actually believed the ***** they claim, they'd be dead set against illegal immigration.

Slavery still lives on the reservations...and white people have kept it that way because of their hunger for money.You people didn't come on the sacred land to mix in...you came to slaughter,eliminate and change every ***** thing the natives believed in and still do.On the flip side,I would take a bullet for our president,he needs to protect the land.....why,for the obvious reasons (terrorism),poverty,drugs,disease etc.......

The natives did what.....hit up Peyote?????

And now the white man likes his Peyote.

Double ***** Standards

32 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Slavery still lives on the reservations...and white people have kept it that way because of their hunger for money.You people didn't come on the sacred land to mix in...you came to slaughter,eliminate and change every ***** thing the natives believed in and still do.On the flip side,I would take a bullet for our president,he needs to protect the land.....why,for the obvious reasons (terrorism),poverty,drugs,disease etc.......

The natives did what.....hit up Peyote?????

And now the white man likes his Peyote.

Double ***** Standards

Especially after I earn enough liberty bells to add Juan de Sepulveda to my Continental Congress.

(If anyone gets that reference...God help you.)

34 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Oh, please. Topics like abortion, gay marriage and trans bathrooms exist almost exclusively these days to rile up the left's base and piss off Christians. Leftists write articles PROUD of their abortions. Gay marriage is widely accepted now. Trans bathrooms affects less than 2% of the US population, and all it's done so far is prove the hypocrisy of the left; and if you don't believe me, look up the story about the male coach in FL who just got transferred because he refused to watch an underage girl undress in the boy's locker room. 

Illegal immigration endangers the entire country, costs taxpayers billions of dollars, and flies in the face of what made this country great. We were a country viewed by immigrants as a pathway to individual successes based only on getting here legally, working your ass off, and making your own way in the world. I know because that's my families history.

I've been in CA for almost 30 years, and we're now viewed as a place to come for free food, free health care, free education, free phones, free shelter, and you can commit crimes and not get arrested.

If you think it's just a 'red meat' topic, you're hanging out in a very safe bubble.

21 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Oh, please. Topics like abortion, gay marriage and trans bathrooms exist almost exclusively these days to rile up the left's base and piss off Christians. Leftists write articles PROUD of their abortions. Gay marriage is widely accepted now. Trans bathrooms affects less than 2% of the US population, and all it's done so far is prove the hypocrisy of the left; and if you don't believe me, look up the story about the male coach in FL who just got transferred because he refused to watch an underage girl undress in the boy's locker room. 

Illegal immigration endangers the entire country, costs taxpayers billions of dollars, and flies in the face of what made this country great. We were a country viewed by immigrants as a pathway to individual successes based only on getting here legally, working your ass off, and making your own way in the world. I know because that's my families history.

I've been in CA for almost 30 years, and we're now viewed as a place to come for free food, free health care, free education, free phones, free shelter, and you can commit crimes and not get arrested.

If you think it's just a 'red meat' topic, you're hanging out in a very safe bubble.

thanks for bringing that up about the florida teacher.  ***** terrifying and amazing we won't hear baout it in the popular news.

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

That was my point. 

It’s a red meat topic. One we need to address but down the list. How about we address social security? Military waste? The debt? Balanced budgets?

Oh no a caravan is coming—Nom nom nom red meat yummy. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

29 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

That was my point. 

It’s a red meat topic. One we need to address but down the list. How about we address social security? Military waste? The debt? Balanced budgets?

You're a commie.

29 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

That was my point. 

In polls, illegal immigration is a very close 2nd place to healthcare. It's not "down the list".

36 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

In polls, illegal immigration is a very close 2nd place to healthcare. It's not "down the list".

He also said it's an issue that impacts very few people. 

He knows nothing about any of the topics he ever pipes up about. He's here to slide conversations. Nothing more.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He also said it's an issue that impacts very few people. 

He knows nothing about any of the topics he ever pipes up about. He's here to slide conversations. Nothing more.

The most I can say about him is that he types a lot of words. I read somewhere recently that brevity is a sign of intelligence and I strive to get my point across in a minimal amount of blathering.

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

And so was abortion and so was gay marriage. It’s the hot button du juor. You’ll note that kind of like Rs didn’t really care that much about gay marriage, Ds are not all that excited about immigration. It’s the perfect issue for Rs to stir their base. It doesn’t counter-excite the left. 

In 5 years, little will have changed and we will be on to something else. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

40 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

And so was abortion and so was gay marriage. It’s the hot button du juor. You’ll note that kind of like Rs didn’t really care that much about gay marriage, Ds are not all that excited about immigration. It’s the perfect issue for Rs to stir their base. It doesn’t counter-excite the left. 

In 5 years, little will have changed and we will be on to something else. 

The Dems will be on to something else when they no longer need them for their leftist agenda. Sad but true.  

Edited by westside

22 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m going to break into your house that is nicer than mine and demand access to your bigger bank account because, you know, I’m just seeking a better life. 

Stupid. Immigrants increase the wealth of the nation. You won't be losing anything, where do you get such idiotic ideas? You know nothing about economics

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Stupid. Immigrants increase the wealth of the nation. You won't be losing anything, where do you get such idiotic ideas? You know nothing about economics

If they increase wealth in a country,  why don't they just stay in their own country and produce wealth there?

I think you're using the pre 2016 liberal handbook.