The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

34 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Sounds like you're just as gay as Tasker. Lighten your loafers up boys it's time for a round of golf!!!!♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️?️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍?

You jelly, brah?

Just because the only club you can swing effectively is one from the Piltdown era, don’t disparage those with more refined motor skills who have an appreciation for the finer things in life - like plaid golf pants. :P 

29 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Sounds like you're just as gay as Tasker. Lighten your loafers up boys it's time for a round of golf!!!!♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️?️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍?

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's upset because he lacks the upper body strength to drive from the yellow tees.  He Jenner's down at the reds.

I have no idea what the yellows and reds are.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Calling me a lady after what we did last night is making me blush. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

You jelly, brah?

Pretty much

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Just because the only club you can swing effectively is one from the Piltdown era, don’t disparage those with more refined motor skills who have an appreciation for the finer things in life - like plaid golf pants. :P 

I have no idea what piltdown eta means. And plaid pants are lame.

Tasker is lamer.

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I have no idea what piltdown eta means. And plaid pants are lame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

Piltdown was the town containing the gravel pit in which "Piltdown Man" was reported to have been found...except Piltdown Man was a hoax.  So basically, in as much there was a "Piltdown era," it would have been 1910 Sussex.  

Still, it was pretty creative.  Total ***** nonsense...but creative nonsense.

On 10/21/2018 at 10:36 PM, Koko78 said:

The left is trying to arrange a situation where US Border Patrol/military opens fire on the caravan, just in time for the mid terms (it's not a coincidence that they keep shuffling the women and children to the front of the mob.) 

and the left fails again

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Fox has lost interest in the scary caravan. Shocking.

Where was David Hogg for the mid terms?

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Almost as shocking as the libs losing interest in that Hogg kid and the Ford B word, when they became no longer useful.

*****. Bea rme to it

On 11/2/2018 at 4:38 PM, DC Tom said:

How good was that ad campaign that we still remember that number?

On 11/2/2018 at 4:42 PM, Boyst62 said:

It's incredible. There are no commercials on the bills games I remember currently.  And I still single 854 2020 when they say 8888888888888888

Oh man... Been out of WNY for going on 9 years and that still took me straight back...

I remember a couple years after I moved I watched a pre-season game on an online site with local commercials and a C&B add came up and it almost brought tears.