Jerry Hughes frustrated with Bills offense after Texans game

Rebel101

3 minutes ago, Success said:

That one must have really stuck to you this week.  That’s an A-1 post disaster thread bump.

Glad today was a positive for a few fans.

Yeah it was a bump. 

I don’t go on the offensive first, but the guy insults me and talks down to me about McDermott’s grand plan and 1-Day later the Bills take a 37-5 kick to teeth. 

Their offense has to be at what? 11.5 ppg now? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Yeah it was a bump. 

I don’t go on the offensive first, but the guy insults me and talks down to me about McDermott’s grand plan and 1-Day later the Bills take a 37-5 kick to teeth. 

Their offense has to be at what? 11.5 ppg now? 

I shouldn’t judge it.  Fans here have every right to be as frustrated as they are.

But as I just posted on another thread, I have to believe this was the plan.  We’re in a full-fledged rebuild.  They’re not fun.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:14 AM, Bills Pimpin' said:

Now the mantra seems to be "we haven't WON a playoff game in 23 years" and I think it's crazy to think McD and Beane can't do it and in fact in a year and a half, I think they are closer than they have been in 23 years.

I haven't ever seen or heard one person say they haven't won a playoff game in 23 years.

Your points are one that a now middle aged man would make under the name Bills Pimpin with a Katt William's avatar would make.

Edited by Ol Dirty B