Im starting Benjamin this week in fantasy. You should too.

Ramza86

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Even the fact the you have Benjamin on ypur fantasy team screams homer. Or your team is really bad 

Hope this inst a money league lol

I picked him up this morning. Lol. I usually stay away from Bills. 

No Bills on the offensive side of the ball should be allowed on a fantasy roster.

I've got AJ Green, Calvin Ridley and Antonio Brown on the bye.  I would not jeopardize first place to be a homer for the Bills. Every time I put a Bill on FanDuel it costs me money. Lesson learned. I played the Bills D last week and won $10 on a $2.00 play.  But to win bills you can't play Bills.

2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

No Bills on the offensive side of the ball should be allowed on a fantasy roster.

I've got AJ Green, Calvin Ridley and Antonio Brown on the bye.  I would not jeopardize first place to be a homer for the Bills. Every time I put a Bill on FanDuel it costs me money. Lesson learned. I played the Bills D last week and won $10 on a $2.00 play.  But to win bills you can't play Bills.

Hes incredibly cheap this week. If he gets a TD that should be enough value with the extra money you get to spend. I might play him today in Draftkings.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

Billieve boys. Anderson will get him the ROCK.

I got Baldwin and D Adams on bye. lol

I haven't started a Bills offensive player in years. With so many options, it makes no sense to.

25 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'm starting Eli Manning against the Falcons.

I'm starting Shepard, I hope your move pays off.

37 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I haven't started a Bills offensive player in years. With so many options, it makes no sense to.

I'm starting Shepard, I hope your move pays off.

I'm starting Shepard as well actually. I have two WRs on byes. I actually have both Rivers and Watson available. But they are playing top 10 pass defenses.  Eli is playing the 31st ranked pass defense that has given up 3 or more passing TDs in 5 consecutive games and 300+ passing yards in 4 of their last five games.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/17/derek-anderson-buffalo-bills-could-bring-the-best-back-out-of-kelvin-benjamin/

During the overlap when Benjamin and Anderson were both with Carolina, Anderson made four starts and saw some extended action coming into the game. He and Benjamin had a fairly beneficial relationship.

In 2014, Anderson saw action in five games. In their first time together, Benjamin hauled in six of eight targets from Anderson for 92 yards and a touchdown.

The second time around, Benjamin caught a 35-yard touchdown pass from Anderson.

In a Week 14 game versus the Buccaneers, Benjamin hauled in eight receptions for 104 yards from Anderson.

In 2016, Anderson saw extended action in two more games, one a start. In that start, Anderson found Benjamin five times for 70 yards.

Edited by Ramza86