Draft another QB

Dkollidas

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

There are some who say draft a QB every year - you never know where the next Tom Brady or Warren Moon will be hiding.

Plus, a good backup QB can net a high pick in a trade, like NE did with Garropolo. We can't sit on Allen, like we did on Manuel thinking he was the future. Insurance policy.

7 hours ago, Success said:

Wow - where did I say I didn’t think we’d be better with Brady?

That part wasn’t to you that was to C-biscuit said that with better talent Allen<Brady.....sorry I tried to post 2 different replies and i messed up lol 

Edited by Rebel101

18 hours ago, GreggTX said:

As far as reading defenses or making quick, correct decisions goes, I'd give him time. If his accuracy is still really bad, then keep drafting QB's, but never again draft a QB with poor accuracy.

What is your problem? Seriously. WTF?

Relax guy it's a joke.

I'm guessing we'll be signing another two or three QB's before this season ends, perhaps one of them can be our #2 next year.

If there is a QB in next years draft that the Bills gave a 3rd round grade to and he's available in the 5th, pick him. Our goal in next years draft should be to improve the o-line and find guys that can get open AND catch a football. We need more than 1 lineman and 1 WR.