Tyrod Taylor frustrated by benching, won’t rule out trade request

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

If we need 19 yards passing vs the jets he’s our guy ! 

Fun fact.  Even with playing a half and having 19 yards passing, Tyrod still averaged 31 more yards passing/ game than the Bills.

i wasn’t a big Tyrod fan.  I realized he was very limited.  But why shouldn’t the guy want to play?  He would be the best qb on the Bills.  Eli isn’t exactly lighting it up.  Bortles ? himself every couple of games.  I won’t want TT as my starter but let’s not act like he is so terrible.  And Bills fans can’t laugh at any QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

You mean the defense took this team to the playoffs. He had plenty of 50 and 80 yard passing games that looked every bit as bad as the raw rookie. Lets not make ***** up now.

Again, I wasn’t a TT fan but TT has a career 53 td to 20 int ratio, averaged about 200 yards/ game as a Bills qb, and a 89.5 qb rating.

The highest drafted qb in Bills history has 2 tds, 5 ints, averages 138.7 passing yards/ game, and a 61.8 QB rating.  Glass houses. 

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol @ Tyrod giving Baker advice.

What does this even mean?

39 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I think you are really enjoying this year's QBs ha? 

...TWENTY YEARS post Kelly and we're not even coming close to developing a QB...I certainly feel bad for Josh Allen because I think with some grooming and his tools, he could be a good one.....yet the QB spot still seems to be a position of neglect....."all set" with Peterman and Josh?...seriously?.....PeteredOUT performed with rubber bullets and wilted every time with "live ammo", except for the snow game which leveled the playing field......we dump AJ for a coveted 5th because  we're "all set" with no beed for a vet presence and here we are with an "8 year OLDER vet presence" who really wanted out of football ny most reported accounts...how can ONE club be this inept regarding THE most important position on the filed as in QB?.....after 56 yrars of following them, I remain lost..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Again, I wasn’t a TT fan but TT has a career 53 td to 20 int ratio, averaged about 200 yards/ game as a Bills qb, and a 89.5 qb rating.

The highest drafted qb in Bills history has 2 tds, 5 ints, averages 138.7 passing yards/ game, and a 61.8 QB rating.  Glass houses. 

I am with you seabiscuit. I was not a Tyrod fan at all. However, I would not have minded keeping him around to mentor the young drafted QB. And it sure would be nice to have him around right about now. He didn’t light the world on fire, but with 200 yards passing per game the Bills are probably sitting at 4-2 or 5-1

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Fun fact.  Even with playing a half and having 19 yards passing, Tyrod still averaged 31 more yards passing/ game than the Bills.

i wasn’t a big Tyrod fan.  I realized he was very limited.  But why shouldn’t the guy want to play?  He would be the best qb on the Bills.  Eli isn’t exactly lighting it up.  Bortles ? himself every couple of games.  I won’t want TT as my starter but let’s not act like he is so terrible.  And Bills fans can’t laugh at any QB.

Pretending he’s better than terrible is foolish.

Dude couldn’t win a game with 6 turnovers,  Dude couldn’t win a game vs a defense who gave up 6,700 yards to Fitzpatrick the week before, Dude passed for 19 yards vs the jets and was relegated to the pine.  

Brush up on your current events.    Dude is ????????? with a side of ?????

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bills2ref said:

I am with you seabiscuit. I was not a Tyrod fan at all. However, I would not have minded keeping him around to mentor the young drafted QB. And it sure would be nice to have him around right about now. He didn’t light the world on fire, but with 200 yards passing per game the Bills are probably sitting at 4-2 or 5-1

I will say getting a 3rd for TT is the best offensive move this regime has made.  But as limited as TT is as a passer, we might be a playoff team with him this year.

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Pretending he’s better than terrible is foolish.

Dude couldn’t win a game with 6 turnovers,  Dude couldn’t win a game vs a defense who gave up 6,700 yards to Fitzpatrick the week before, Dude passed for 19 yards vs the jets and was relegated to the pine.  

Brush up on your current events.    Dude is ????????? with a side of ?????

Did you watch the Bills play the Texans?

4 hours ago, Augie said:

What would you give up for him? A 3rd for his experience? We need a guy with experience. 

I apologize, I couldn’t help myself......

But hey, it was inevitable. 

His stock has dropped.  I think you could get him for a 6th.   

29 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...TWENTY YEARS post Kelly and we're not even coming close to developing a QB...I certainly feel bad for Josh Allen because I think with some grooming and his tools, he could be a good one.....yet the QB spot still seems to be a position of neglect....."all set" with Peterman and Josh?...seriously?.....PeteredOUT performed with rubber bullets and wilted every time with "live ammo", except for the snow game which leveled the playing field......we dump AJ for a coveted 5th because  we're "all set" with no beed for a vet presence and here we are with an "8 year OLDER vet presence" who really wanted out of football ny most reported accounts...how can ONE club be this inept regarding THE most important position on the filed as in QB?.....after 56 yrars of following them, I remain lost..............

56 years? Wow, you got me beat.  This is my 49th season.  At least you have experienced two AFL Championships.   I started with the rookie season of the infamous Dennis Shaw.

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

2 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Anderson is actually better than Taylor in every single significant category except for QB rating, total QBR, completion percentage, yards per attempt, won-loss record, rushing yards, rushing yards per attempt, TD percentage per throw, (lower) INT percentage per throw, rushing TDs, (lower number of) fumbles and fumbles lost, PFR's Player Average Value (AV),  and PFR's QB+ rating system. 

Tryrod had Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods AND Marquise Goodwin as wideouts. Last time I checked, Cleveland NEVER had talent like that when he started, so yeah...

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Tyrod also had 2 pro bowl caliber linemen in front of him the rookie doesn't. And he had plenty of weapons at his disposal for a few years as well...Watkins, Woods and Goodwin all were on the field for him. Had plenty of weapons in Cleveland too. He wont make throws. You can't measure the lack of productivity by the throws he wont make or the throws he doesnt see to guys who were wide open.

And yeah, I'd take a raw rookie learning the ropes 100 times out of 100 over a guy who will never be good enough to do anything than win you 7-9 games a year and frustrate you way too often. At least the raw rookir has an excuse.

Edited by matter2003

4 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Says a guy who roots for the team that is starting Derek Anderson this week. 

Yeah, but Anderson came to Buffalo with the understanding he'd be the backup.  Tyrod went to Cleveland with the impression he would start. 

It did enter my mind last Sunday that we pry would've won that game with Taylor at QB, but that goes back to the original problem that we needed a defensive performance like that to win with Taylor.  Better to tank and get this team some offensive weapons with a QB who has the potential to make you a Super Bowl contender each year.  The odds of that potential being reached is what scares me.